Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crimewatch

Default Crimewatch

Who watches this?

Why do you watch it?

Are you hoping that you might have unwittingly seen a crime and perhaps be in a position to help the police with their enquiries?

Is there a burning desire within you to perhaps help your fellow man?

Or is it that you enjoy watching bad people do bad things from the safety of your own home?

i watch n funny enough i see someone i know
    30% Discount on Dianabol When you enter promotional code : R01DR4GE at bouncecup.com

I love this show, but I always miss it! In a sick way I find it exciting
    "No one deserves to be unbeaten" Dan Hardy post Cage Warriors Strike force 1 2005
    "I wanna be in fights that make history" Paul Daley post UFC 108 2010
    MMA Connect

Quote Originally Posted by David Swann View Post
    I love this show, but I always miss it! In a sick way I find it exciting
    Likewise!!

Troll hater.

Real eye opener for my partner yesterday was.....Rapist attacked a chinese student after she left possibly the most well known r n b nightclub in npton on sat night..black male befriended her and raped her 3 times as she fell ill in club...i reakon he date raped her and waited in alleyway opposite club where cctv got him..was in last nights paper..my partner loves that club too and was drugged few yrs ago...then we watch crimewatch and that young girl was raped ....the 1 that got us was the 6th guy on the 8 wanted criminals list on crimewatch...number 6 raped a girl and wen she woke up there were 2 guys there..she was raped by 2 guys..both iraqi kurds...my partners past partner from npton is iraqi kurd...his friends tried it on wiv my misses b4 i met her and after she finished wiv him...think im gonna have night out wiv her soon..she was approached by the kurd guys at different times outside no other than NB's club where the rapist waited for his prey....this worlds got some sickos living amongst us good uns...told her if anyone tries it or even door staff (nbs are polish and bullies) i'll fuckin destroy them...love crimewatch tho...the only programme that is guaranteed to make me hard....lol...j/k
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Last edited by andrew123; 24-02-2013 at 11:52 PM.

I live in hope that I'll recognise someone on it. It's like reading the local paper, desperate to see someone you went to school with fucking up.

Troll hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlasmma View Post
    I live in hope that I'll recognise someone on it. It's like reading the local paper, desperate to see someone you went to school with fucking up.
    LMAO......
    I'm done with chasin trolls

Banned

I just watch this type of shit to see if anyone from boro is on.

Middlesbrough town was on "police with cameras" or sum shit before.

I like finding out how people get caught so I can avoid the same pitfalls.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/