Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Crimewatch

Moderator of Love <3

Haha yes rob, I've seen a few people I know on there so it's just interesting.

Well personally I used to like watching the show as well which does sound fairly odd, but after watching it for so long I find I can't anymore because I just get too annoyed with some of the crimes that either A. people are getting away with or B. they aren't serving enough time inside for their crimes. I mean last night, a man drags a 13 year old girl to a secluded area and violently rapes her leaving the girl unable to go out during the day let alone at night and her mother saying she can NEVER trust a male ever again and I don't blame her and IF yes thats IF he gets caught what will he get for ruinging a young girls life forever, say 8 years MAX??... Am I the only one who feels that in todays society there are too many animals that are being missed, that the punishment system is faulty and unjust and that people like this rapist should be tied up with piano wire and pushed off the end of a building and filmed for the joy of everyone watching??

-Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme Fighting Systems View Post
    ...and IF yes thats IF he gets caught...
    Not sure what you think can be done about this? Obviously people get away with crimes but unless we have complete monitoring of everyone 24/7 I'm not sure what can be done.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

I understand your point of view but the point I was trying to stress is she gets to live with the video of this horrendous ordeal in her head for life, he gets 9 years behind bars with a PS3, TV's, 3 square meals a day and chances to do qualifications in there, then comes out half sentence for good behaviour and gets a new identity and is sent off free to work and live again, against society.

I agree, I think punishment guidelines need to be changed.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Amen brother, A-fucking men.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtreme Fighting Systems View Post
    I mean last night, a man drags a 13 year old girl to a secluded area and violently rapes her leaving the girl unable to go out during the day let alone at night and her mother saying she can NEVER trust a male ever again
    I saw that. It was heartbreaking. I had to change channel for a minute during the reconstruction. It was so difficult to watch.

When I used to work for the prison service we used to have a weekly news letter that was similar to crime watch some of the things I read were horrific

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast View Post
    I saw that. It was heartbreaking. I had to change channel for a minute during the reconstruction. It was so difficult to watch.
    It was absolutely horrendous and heartbraking yes I'm with you on that.

I don't watch it but I get my wife to text me straight after to confirm I wasn't on there.