Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mitsubishi L200

I think Ian Freemans got one hasn't he (to keep the MMA theme)
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

Check out the Nissan Navara. I had one as a company car and I was really impressed with it. Also I found the built in Sat Nav was the best one I have used.

Moderator of Love <3

One of my friends had the red bull one and my dad has an L200, good cars, but not fast as they are so heavy.

Gary 'Smiler' Turner
    Pro Fighter

Hi,

I drive a now 3year old Animal, bought brand new, sports utility backbox and rear parking sensors and a couple of other things as extras.

Best vehicle I've ever had!! Also got a BMW 325i Msport CC, and I prefer driving the Animal...

Fast and economical too, 35-40mpg which is great for the size and the way I drive, Animal comes with the power pack on it, and the all leather interior ect. Regularly use it to rocket up to the inlaws in Scotland, a 450mile journey home to Glasgow, and it cruises nicely at 80-90 without the fuel suffering too much.

Best bit is all my smelly gloves and pads go in the back, doesn't stink out the cab!

I test drove loads of 4x4s before settling on the Animal - it even ticked more boxes for me than a new Disco....

New one's are just about to come out too...

Mind you, my next will be a new Range Rover, I've promised myself...

Smiler

Spent the weekend looking around and now we think we may ditch this idea all together and get a box trailer and a E class estate...

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

400 road tax & the turning circle is fucking huge.
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester