Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BJJ Black Belt & Current ADCC Champion Pablo Popovitch seminar.

Default BJJ Black Belt & Current ADCC Champion Pablo Popovitch seminar.

Guys,

I am in contact currently with Pablo Popovitch, 3rd degree BJJ Black Belt and current -77kg ADCC World Champion and two time finalist before that, beating the legend that is Marcelo Garcia to lift the crown. He is also a Mundials and Pan American BB Champion and one of the Worlds top dynamic grapplers.

Pablo will be in London soon and I am looking to host a seminar with him in the Midlands mid to end of April. Can I just guage the interest in hosting Pablo and I am pretty sure the take up would be very high.

The seminar would be no-gi and at approx 30 -35 max for 3 hours for an athlete of his calibre is an absolute steal!

Let me know guys as I am on this asap. As soon as I get the required numbers then the date / venue would be announced.

Thanks.
    if you think its easy stop now

no one achieved anything by doing nothing

never argue with a fool

if fighting is a pursuit rooted in pain, you will find the best teachers have often absorbed the most punishment themselves......and remained standing

http://www.twitter.com/marcgoddard_uk

Sounds cool!

two questions:

1. If he is in London, why are you hosting it in the Midlands? (Obviously I'm asking purely out of selfish reasons as I live in London)

2. why only no-gi? I would be interested if it was gi - 3rd degree BB don't come around very often!

thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Meerkatsu's BJJ Blog

this would be awesome , and i would be willing to make the journey to london for it.
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Depending on dates I'd go.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

I'd love to go as long as its not after the 21st of April as i'll be on my way to Renzo's academy.

I'll be looking out for the London one too.

Gi would be awesome
    I'ts better to burn out than fade away!

Quote Originally Posted by Meerkatsu View Post
    Sounds cool!

two questions:

1. If he is in London, why are you hosting it in the Midlands? (Obviously I'm asking purely out of selfish reasons as I live in London)

2. why only no-gi? I would be interested if it was gi - 3rd degree BB don't come around very often!

thanks.

His nogi game is much better, that is where he has his competition succesS.

It would be awsum to have a Nogi seminar to be honest.. most times they concentrate mainly on gi so it would a niice change. Dependant on Date ii think this would be very successful && very well priced, would be very interested in this.

GG

3-5 guys from Next Generation would come!