Thread: Great training session today!

Default Great training session today!

Had a great training session today, Crazy to think i've only been doing the sport for just under a month, seeing how quickly my grappling has come on and my confidence in stand up is improving.

Have to say its not only the coaches that have been a good help but also the fight team who go out of the way to spa with you and give you feed back.
    Getting in the cage for a tougher round with Shaz was certainly an eye opener.

Looking forward to wednesdays session where Phil said we can go through getting out of being mounted, not that i ever end up in that situation or anything. lol

I'm really glad that you're enjoying it mate. Shaz 'The Rage' Rahman can really turn it on when he wants to. lol.

Just remind me about the mount escapes on Wed or I'll forget. I get hit in the head so often it's a miracle I can spell my name.

Hi Phil im hoping to get back into a session next week if all goes well . Cant wait it feels like someone taking away a Scotsmans freedom lol
    obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated!!

Be good to see you back. Those team photo just havent been the same without the headless Scotsman! I know you are coming to watch the in house but do you guys needs seats for the evening meal too?
    http://www.godsofwarmma.com/
    MMA, Grappling and Kickboxing classes in Reading Berkshire

Quote Originally Posted by Martial Arts kitten View Post
    Be good to see you back. Those team photo just havent been the same without the headless Scotsman! I know you are coming to watch the in house but do you guys needs seats for the evening meal too?

Im lookin at coming out for the curry what ill do is chast with ya on monday or tuesday ill pop in either way but hopefully will be training
    obsession is a word used by the weak to describe the dedicated!!

Just need to stop getting caught with boney little elbows in your thighs now eh pikey