Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BJJ on Home and Away

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Bishop View Post
    I live very close to where they film home and away - might see if I can get some work as a BJJ extra
    You can try asking, I think they stopped filming the BJJ storyline last September time.

Out of interest are you competeing in the Aussie Submission Grappling Championships next weekend?
    For great training in Sydney, Australia go to www.bondidojo.com.au for excellent, BJJ, MMA and Muay Thai

No PRIDE. No Life

Its not his cup you can feel.... Mike Bishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FNG View Post
    You can try asking, I think they stopped filming the BJJ storyline last September time.

Out of interest are you competeing in the Aussie Submission Grappling Championships next weekend?
    That was the plan mate but I'm now flying to India on a work thing next Saturday morning. The only comp I've done since I've been here was the ADCC non-trials last year. I won but only because anyone decent was in the trials !

Good luck if you're competing

When I'm famous I'm going to do an appearance I reckon, someones long lost brother from Britain who doesn't get on with the locals but eventually earns their trust before he gets killed in a surfing accident but leaves a character pregnant ...... you know the usual soap stuff lol

...ideally you will get the surf club renamed after you or some monument of local significance, as a memorial...
    "It's all in the hips....It's all in the hips"
    Chubbs Peterson (Happy Gilmore)

http://thelowdown-juvenile.blogspot.com/