Thread: Gracie Invitational 2010

Default Gracie Invitational 2010

Does anyone know what's happening with the registration system for Gracie 2010? the efn website says registration will be open early Jan 2010 but there's no reg. form or link. The mobile phone number at the bottom of the flyer/poster also doesn't work.

Also, is this the same event as Seni 2010? and does getting a ticket for this event also allow you access to Gracie Invitational?

The SENI is the trade show itself, and at least as of last time, entering the Gracie Invitational got you free access to the show. Giving you the opportunity to buy a whole load of stuff you don't need. W00t!

As for registration, I don't know. But since the SENI is at the end of May now, I presume entry has been delayed as a result.

Hope that helps (a little?),

Take care,

Stalks
    Grappling Record: 215 W (134 SUBs) - 85 L (13 SUBs) - 2 D
    Amateur MMA Record: 15 W (14 SUBs) - 0 L - 2 D

The Jiujitsu Game - A Competitor's Videolog

Proudly sponsored by Black Eagle & Scramble

Quote Originally Posted by Stalkachu View Post
    Giving you the opportunity to buy a whole load of stuff you don't need. W00t!

Yep that sounds about right!
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter