Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MMA League - Results & Pics

Default MMA League - Results & Pics

Hi All,

Just uploaded the results and some pics from the mma league event at Fighting Fit - Banbury, Last weekend

have a look at the site for more: http://www.sidecontrol.co.uk/compone...results-a-pics
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Cool pics, great event looking foward to seni

Good pics, nice reminder of the armbar i got caught in Well run event, looking forward to the SENI

was a great day, loads arm bars, one pic on the site looks like the fella wants to take his opponents arm home with him! I saw a nice flying armbar at this event too!

TTT for Sidecontrol

what size cage are you using mate ?

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

I think the one at the gym is a 16ft one, looks a little squished on the photos, but am sure its a 16ft one. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    was a great day, loads arm bars, one pic on the site looks like the fella wants to take his opponents arm home with him! I saw a nice flying armbar at this event too!
    Thats my arm he's trying to take with him ! Should tap abit earlier in future !

you were fighting the guy with the ginger hair? mate he looked like he wanted a souveiner, fair play to holding on so long mate!!

[QUOTE=MrHillman;542235]you were fighting the guy with the ginger hair? mate he looked like he wanted a souveiner, fair play to holding on so long mate!![/QUOTE

Yeah thats me.