Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wana try cage fightin

Quote Originally Posted by LouieJ View Post
    Take it you never passed/wouldnt pass your medical for boxing right now? Why did you stop?
    yeh i passed 4 my aba license, but i woz 17 then, im 22 now n my eyes (altho dont seem like it) may hav worsened. I stopped doin amateur boxing just coz i simply dont like it, the headguard, the points scorin system, how easy it is 2 stop sum1/b stopped. I wana do cage fightin coz its the ultimate test 4 a fighter i think

I too wear contacts and fought my last fight without them... It is kind of difficult to miss a raging bull with a steaming nose and ears coming at you swinging bombs though. You'll be ready in a few months.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clarke View Post
    I too wear contacts and fought my last fight without them... It is kind of difficult to miss a raging bull with a steaming nose and ears coming at you swinging bombs though. You'll be ready in a few months.
    thax 4 that
    i know thats my arguement, i can c sum1 infront of me tryin take my head off, but the docs in boxing n the aba r strict from my experience, but its soundin like il b able 2 step in the cage sumtime this year then. cant w8

Quote Originally Posted by Googol View Post
    If you got the moneys you might wanna look into IGO Lenses, they correct your vision whilst you sleep: http://igolenses.com/

I am on the day after my first night iv gone from -4.00 to -1.00 and by the end of this week I should be down to negligible prescription, im fightin in november so i need this. No side effects, completely reversible after about a week of no wear and once the 'treatment zone' has formed after about a month or so, you can go without wearing them every other night (except maybe if your driving). I only found out about these a few weeks ago I thought it was madness but its real!

If only bas had these when he was fighting. Oh and they are thought to slow down the progression of myopia (short sightedness) so you wont get much worse over time.
    How much are these bad boys?

mate! try it, its the best sport ever. i love the sport !