Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you love to fight?

Pauljono for being a lazy work shy fuckwit , if i was 10 stone lighter id call him out ;-)

I second that. Love to give PaulJono a scrap. To be fair i dont really mind though we are all human at the end of the day and we go in their to test ourselves. If i had to fight a fighter it would be Wandy just for the sheer scrap we would have and the lack of ground game going on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PieDog View Post
    Those two cunts from Masterchef, smug wankers

Good call. Especially the one with hair.

Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. Together.
    Last edited by sjharvey; 10-03-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Jeremy Clarkson - Car bore and pompous twat !
    George Galloway - disgusting self publicist and opportunist of the worst kind
    Peter Kay - Fat northern diva

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mack3333 View Post
    Good call. Especially the one with hair.
    it was a good call - like this refinement too. He opens his mouth waaaay too wide when he tries the food, I hate him for this reason. Fat wanker lol
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jon venables and robert thompson-i'd fucking kill the cunts

The those twats who tortured Baby P-lets see those cunts handle someone who can fight back

Dale Winton-the fucking queer does my head in on those by your gold adverts

Paul Jono-cause i'd have to!

That cunt from the up your viva adverts-i'd hit him so hard he'd never talk again.

any hardcore muslim fanatic who dared slag off Britain while living here and claiming benefits-i'd kick them all the way back to their country.

In all seriousness Alex Reid as he was almost my first pro fight many many moons ago(short story if anyone wants to know)

this thread kicks ass

cant believe no ones mentioned Rogan and Goldy ... i have no issue there but i know there's a ton of hatred towards them normally on seperate threads!?

im against violence to women....but katie fuckin price is on the list!
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

lol Wrestlewar. Just say what you feel, don't hold back mate

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. Together.
    At the same time? You would get hammered! Not being funny but if Fedor went up against Ricky Gervais and Peter Kay, as much as I love Fedor, I'd go with the british comedians.

As for who I'd want to fight, probably a celebrity. I fancy having a really well known name on my record. It'd be an amateur fight, and I'd probably go for Dane Bowers or Mike Tyson in an open weight fight for a bit of fun. Also the queen (I'd ruin her!). Wouldn't even bother with subs, I'd just leg kick and body shot her into orbit. Any other fights, with an edge, or vendetta I'd probably go for Jon Venables (again, Amateur rules). I don't want to risk getting knocked out by a child murderer cos I'd look well shit, but I'd make sure I'd take it to the floor and then some bone breaking would ensue!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    lol Wrestlewar. Just say what you feel, don't hold back mate

At the same time? You would get hammered! Not being funny but if Fedor went up against Ricky Gervais and Peter Kay, as much as I love Fedor, I'd go with the british comedians.

As for who I'd want to fight, probably a celebrity. I fancy having a really well known name on my record. It'd be an amateur fight, and I'd probably go for Dane Bowers or Mike Tyson in an open weight fight for a bit of fun. Also the queen (I'd ruin her!). Wouldn't even bother with subs, I'd just leg kick and body shot her into orbit. Any other fights, with an edge, or vendetta I'd probably go for Jon Venables (again, Amateur rules). I don't want to risk getting knocked out by a child murderer cos I'd look well shit, but I'd make sure I'd take it to the floor and then some bone breaking would ensue!
    Come on, their fat and slow. Couple of soft pussies
    Last edited by sjharvey; 10-03-2010 at 07:28 PM.