Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you love to fight?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlewar View Post
    In all seriousness Alex Reid as he was almost my first pro fight many many moons ago(short story if anyone wants to know)
    definitely interested in a detailed account bro
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by PieDog View Post
    Those two cunts from Masterchef, smug wankers
    Great shout there mate. The non bald cunt annoys me bigtime, i feel like sparking the t.v everytime i see his poncey boat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    definitely interested in a detailed account bro
    nowt really spectacular mate, when i started doing jui jitsu about 12 years ago my coach at the time started looking for fights for me.

the event that he wanted to put me on was Andy Jardines very first show, somewhere called freeholme or something as he had his academy there at the time.this was back in the days of the infancy of MMA in this country.

full vale tudo rules and three fights in one night. It turned out that my first opponent in it would have been dun dun duh dah! Alex Reid.

It turned out that Alex made it to the final against another lad who was in the same academy and won it.

I injured my knee a week out and couldn't do it so it would have been nice but you never know , if i start competing again i might get that option again.

so there you mate short story and as said nowt spectacular.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by oebs1 View Post
    Great shout there mate. The non bald cunt annoys me bigtime, i feel like sparking the t.v everytime i see his poncey boat.
    I really enjoy watching Master Chef, but can you imagine having dinner with them, looking over the table at the length of time they leave the fork in their mouths when they're tasting the food? You'd definitely want to smack them.

sjharvey don't be daft, Ricky Gervais beat Grant Bovey in a boxing match, he would smoke Fedor by himself let alone with Peter Kay's belly absorbing the brunt of the punches for him

Quote Originally Posted by Zanmato View Post
    I really enjoy watching Master Chef, but can you imagine having dinner with them, looking over the table at the length of time they leave the fork in their mouths when they're tasting the food? You'd definitely want to smack them.

sjharvey don't be daft, Ricky Gervais beat Grant Bovey in a boxing match, he would smoke Fedor by himself let alone with Peter Kay's belly absorbing the brunt of the punches for him
    lmfao bet people would pay alot to see them both get a right kick in.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlewar View Post
    nowt really spectacular mate, when i started doing jui jitsu about 12 years ago my coach at the time started looking for fights for me.

the event that he wanted to put me on was Andy Jardines very first show, somewhere called freeholme or something as he had his academy there at the time.this was back in the days of the infancy of MMA in this country.

full vale tudo rules and three fights in one night. It turned out that my first opponent in it would have been dun dun duh dah! Alex Reid.

It turned out that Alex made it to the final against another lad who was in the same academy and won it.

I injured my knee a week out and couldn't do it so it would have been nice but you never know , if i start competing again i might get that option again.

so there you mate short story and as said nowt spectacular.

Cheers
    interesting stuff! hope you get back to competition soon.

vale tudo tournament. ouch. From 98? I'd love to see this!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Pete Doherty
    Mika
    Jeremy Kyle
    Christopher Biggins (saw him in panto as a kid, he was Mother Goose, came into the audience, right up to me and asked me for some of my sweets (that's enough reason right there) but add to the fact that I was about 4-5, and had never seen a bloke in drag before, I nearly shat meself. Still makes my skin crawl, big horrible twat!!)

Bobby Davro
    Terry wogan
    Ross Kemp
    David platt from coronation street
    Whoever invented hollyoaks
    Anybody who puts a bodykit on a car (or an exhaust on a 1.2)
    Michael Ball
    Michael Buble
    Alan carr

Can't stand each one. Sometimes for different reasons, they're either smug, their voice grates right on me. Or they just wind me up by how they go on. I would smack the fuck out of each one.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Bobby Davro
    Terry wogan
    Ross Kemp
    David platt from coronation street
    Whoever invented hollyoaks
    Anybody who puts a bodykit on a car (or an exhaust on a 1.2)
    Michael Ball
    Michael Buble
    Alan carr

Can't stand each one. Sometimes for different reasons, they're either smug, their voice grates right on me. Or they just wind me up by how they go on. I would smack the fuck out of each one.
    look whos mr serious now pmsl

JLS. wud luv to twat em one