Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Who would you love to fight?

The person who thought of the 72 minute rule on megavideo. Really pisses me off.

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    Whoever invented Coke Zero. Sorry but compared to Pepsi Max I find it almost tasteless.
    ALMOST?!?! Its fookin rank. Pepsi max and pepsi, you can hardly taste much of a difference. The slogan "Great coke taste, zero sugar" should be, "foul-nothing-like-coke taste, zero sugar" Can't stand it. Good shout.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    ALMOST?!?! Its fookin rank. Pepsi max and pepsi, you can hardly taste much of a difference. The slogan "Great coke taste, zero sugar" should be, "foul-nothing-like-coke taste, zero sugar" Can't stand it. Good shout.
    Omg we actually agree on something. Pepsi MAX, Coke ZERO, not only did they go the opposite way with the name but they went the opposite way with the flavour too. Tried it twice, couldn't finish it either time. Biggest marketing con in soft drinks.

I was as shocked as you but i couldn't agree more. complete balls, Ive started to be more of a pepsi man whenever i go for the soft drink in a pub though. But coke zero is foul lol.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    I was as shocked as you but i couldn't agree more. complete balls, Ive started to be more of a pepsi man whenever i go for the soft drink in a pub though. But coke zero is foul lol.
    Try it with vodka, then you'll really get a taste for how flavourless it truly is.

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    Try it with vodka, then you'll really get a taste for how flavourless it truly is.
    im starting to think you two are secretly in love..
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"

Quote Originally Posted by IceKid View Post
    im starting to think you two are secretly in love..
    Or that they are the same person (with schizophrenia) that argues with themself.

Grandmaster Will Murray!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Or that they are the same person (with schizophrenia) that argues with themself.
    God that would be so fucking funny. The other voices tell me there's no more room though.
    Last edited by sjharvey; 13-03-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Icekid - Fuck you!

Blue Rabbit: Fuck you!

sjharvey : Its revolting, I would like a royal rumble with the people on the decision board with coke zero. "Yeah lets make something thats revoltin, with an awesome advertising board so curiosity makes them buy it. Wankers!