Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post up your Diet Plans.

Default Post up your Diet Plans.

First off I would love for this not to become a thread of discussion and clutter about something totally off topic because someone doesn't agree with something someone has said... Reason I made this thread is to help fellow fighters and newbies including for my own personal use because I have tried several and use them for 3-4 months at a time but I'm getting bored as hell and would love to mix things up a bit. Cheers,

Chris.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Coffee enemas are far and away the best way to kick start major weight loss and you can buy a kit off ebay for a tenner and a large bag of columbian from tescos will set you back about 3, along with stuff like wheatgrass and digestive enzyme powder, waits for comments about enemas and homosexuality

I eat whatever I want (and I really do mean that) and then just manage overall calorie intake. When I need to drop weight I just decrease cals slightly and increase my workouts.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

^^ sorry dude this isnt exactly a diet plan lol ( me reading the thread properly as usual )

Yeah someone else told me about the coffee idea and I have actually bought some and ironically enough it was from tesco because thats where I shop, I mean I can drop weight when I have to but I just hungry as fuck in between and here there and everywhere and put weight on looking at food which drives me nuts. I've dropped from 84kg to 77kg for my next fight but the fight after that i'm 'suppose' to be fighting at 75kg but I don't think I can manage mainly on the basis of me being bored as hell with the same diets I've had for years.

I dont fight but im really on cutting weight as I want a six pack and i also dont want to be carrying masses of shite around in my intestines / colon etc that i dont have to, its 50% health and 50% looks but I would def reccomend the enema , I think if people knew that its not a big deal at all to do then they would do it, also if you did it in combination with a strictish diet, say 80% green veg / salad and a very limited amount of animal protein then the weight / fat would fly off.

Another good thing to do is get some psyllium husks / digestive enzyme powder, you can get lepicol plus in hoplland and barrett for 12 a tub , this helps digest food better and cleans out your intestines, also as its mega fibrous ity actually makes you feel fuller.

Peace..

My diet is second to none, its just when I get bored I eat more still all good stuff but its too much and its too often which is why I want to shake it up a little. I eat lots of salads and greens regularly and plenty of fish and protein. I have Colon Cleansing supplements anyways but I'm going to Holland and Barrett later to grab my lunch so I'll have a look then, cheers mate.

Chris.

no probs if you like it and it works for you we sell it in big bags, in fact pm me your address ill send you a free bag and if you like it we sell it 900g for 40 delivered this would cost you 60 from h+b

Cheers

PM sent.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Gav is a top guy and the stuff work.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum