Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Work Today!

Or to buy some blobs and actually get her fucked ha

Banned

Well i'll get 30 for the 2dyas, but i might say to them..

give me like 20-30 extra cash in hand and ill work the last 3 days.... they can't really say no! when they wud usuually be paying upto 6per hour

I can't find a job anywhere, if I didn't go to college (monday to friday, 9 til 4) it'd be a lot easier but trying to find a job with hours that won't overlap with college is fucking impossible!
    http://www.kendallgrovemma.com/

"You fucked his wife, fucked his fucking wife, you fucking wife fucker, you fucked his fucking wife you wife-fucking cunt, another mans wife? You stupid? You fucking thick you cunt? Fuck another mans wife? You don't do that!"

- Stephen Dillane

Maccy D's?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_Hutch View Post
    I can't find a job anywhere, if I didn't go to college (monday to friday, 9 til 4) it'd be a lot easier but trying to find a job with hours that won't overlap with college is fucking impossible!
    Arn't you 18 now? get a bar job. I worked in pubs for 4 and a half years and loved it. It's a good laugh, you get to meet loads of women and it beats stacking shelves.

Yes but bar work is also usually a much shitter wage than stacking shelves n doing stock in somewhere like Tesco, shit hours/days and you also have to deal with a fair share of pricks, plus if it's a busy place you don't really have time to chat up any girls. I guess it's where you do bar work, but most places fucking suck.

But of course if it's the last resort and you really want work, go for it.

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leesin View Post
    Yes but bar work is also usually a much shitter wage than stacking shelves n doing stock in somewhere like Tesco, shit hours/days and you also have to deal with a fair share of pricks, plus if it's a busy place you don't really have time to chat up any girls. I guess it's where you do bar work, but most places fucking suck.

But of course if it's the last resort and you really want work, go for it.
    I worked behind the bars for a few years while I was doing a job during the day before I moved into it full time. You're right the wage is dire for a entry level bar man but if you are polite enough to customers and get a job in the right place there are ways and means of making your wages higher.

For example when I was the bar and events manager at a big hotel/country house and we held weddings, as much as it hurt sometimes I was polite as I could be to everyone, 9/10 when people are pissed they will ask if you want a drink, I used to say yes and stick 2.50 in a pot for me and collect it all at the end of the night. All it takes is 10 people to buy you a drink and thats 25 extra. Some nights when we had weddings and 300 people at the reception I used to walk out with over 100 in my pocket plus a free couple of bottles of wine/beer. Best times of my life were had working behind the bars, recommend it to anyone.
    Meh...........

Quote Originally Posted by mickclark View Post
    Best times of my life were had working behind the bars, recommend it to anyone.
    Yep. You also make loads of mates.

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRabbit View Post
    Yep. You also make loads of mates.
    Very true fact as well
    Meh...........

I think it's all part of growing up, I'd rather work in a bar or stack shelves than do fuck all.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape