Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: Work Today!

Quote Originally Posted by BellatorGero View Post
    This thread has scared me. I'm thinking if hiring a couple of apprentices
    I know they all aren't like PJ I hope I can get some that are into the scene.
    I leave school in a few months and I will be looking for an apprenticeship, Im a lot more reliable than Paul and would love an apprentice ship with BellatorGero.
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Banned

Jim, when are me and you going for the MMA tag team title?

After Wrestlemania this sunday.

Btw, if you ever fight pro will you use Hamstico as your nickname?
    BJJ White belt, 2 stripes.

General badmotherfucker.

Banned

Yeh! i'll use it at the next show amatuer...

gonna be awkward explaining were it came from though, i'll just tell them "cagewarriorsss"

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Ahh well gave it a try... end of the day i now know i dont wanna work in a office.

Fuck knows what to do now!
    I work in an office now. It's better than some of the other things I've done as a job. In fact I would say I love it. It beats labouring on a site, flyering, bar work, handing out free papers in the rain, and it certainly beats being in the Army and all the 'fun' that entails.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Williams View Post
    I leave school in a few months and I will be looking for an apprenticeship, Im a lot more reliable than Paul and would love an apprentice ship with BellatorGero.
    What you wanting to do?

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Paul, its a job mate, fucks sake I refer to my previous comments: Get a grip eh
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by CraigSt.Clair View Post
    Paul, its a job mate, fucks sake I refer to my previous comments: Get a grip eh
    ...lol telling Jono to get a grip on the internet is like telling Gok Wan to stop being a gay twat on the telly (not gonna happen).

i would really stick at it if i was you. chances of you finding a job you enjoy is very slim, guys who have spent years and thousands of pounds are struggling to find a job let alone one they enjoy.

why don't you just stick with it till the apprenticeship is done and then if you still don't like it you can train up to do something else in your hours outside of work.

i do an apprenticeship atm and there's so many dickheads who don't appreciate anything. like college makes you do key skills in maths/english/it if you didn't get above grade C in gcses but they make you do it after your original college hours and he's kicking up that work won't pay him for going! i think everyones attitude in this country towards work/education is a joke...if someone offers free education/training you should jump at the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Ahh well gave it a try... end of the day i now know i dont wanna work in a office.
    I don't want to work in an office either, but it pays me money so I can have a nice house and car etc... and don't have to live as a sponger.

You defo didn't "give it a try"!
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/