Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Work Today!

Banned

Iam!

I'm going tommorow then i'm off all week!

Just give it a proper chance, you may feel they're dropping you in at the deep end but they probably assume you have a little common sense too.

Remember if you can give this a fair chance and make it work, a solicitors will look good on the old CV. For the first few weeks, while you're trying to impress them, try and refrain from mentioning any of the following:
    - that there is a snobby cunt on line 2
    - I'm an unbeaten MMA fighter
    - I shave my hamster for sexual purposes
    - Saw a drunken fight the other night
    - I'm a virgin
    - I base my life decisions on opinions of piss takers on an internet forum
    - I'm not normally up before Loose Women comes on

Even if you have to pretend, try and show some enthusiasm.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wendle View Post
    Just give it a proper chance, you may feel they're dropping you in at the deep end but they probably assume you have a little common sense too.

Remember if you can give this a fair chance and make it work, a solicitors will look good on the old CV. For the first few weeks, while you're trying to impress them, try and refrain from mentioning any of the following:
    - that there is a snobby cunt on line 2
    - I'm an unbeaten MMA fighter
    - I shave my hamster for sexual purposes
    - Saw a drunken fight the other night
    - I'm a virgin
    - I base my life decisions on opinions of piss takers on an internet forum
    - I'm not normally up before Loose Women comes on

Even if you have to pretend, try and show some enthusiasm.
    This is true Paul, do not tell them any of this
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Idk, it's just im not used to speaking to people on the phone using polite/posh type words.

Thats supposed to be part of my training but they flung me right into the deep end assuming i already know everything about admin!
    by speaking posh you mean people who speak legible, queens english?
    as opposed to backward, illiterate, bad spelling lazy chav spongers like yourself?

you prayed for easy work that you can play on the computer and not actually work at, before you had even started (dear oh dear), then after one days work moan about it, moan about getting a bollocking when you admitted you didn't put in any effort, you ignored customers, you chatted back, you hung up on people, you didn't do what you're supposed to because frankly you just couldn't give a fuck.

just get your nut down, stop looking for attention on here, go to work, earn money, pay taxes and get on with it. instead of doing nothing but moan about how the world owes you a living. you've sponged off the good tax payers for years, you've fucked people over who've offered you help in the mma world, now finally getting work you fuck it off because you can't be arsed.

fucking news flash, the world isn't easy and the sooner you get a kick in that gaping cunt of yours the better.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Just got a call of my apprentiship provider.

Crack is, i go tommorow, and if i like it... I'll start properly monday going there 2 days a week, while some person comes out and asseses me, and thats it.
    12 months of that and i get my NVQ level 2 in business and admin.

No college or anything, so i might aswell do it - i'm pretty sorted tbh.
    you're the most least deserving person for that chance that i know of.
    fucking sort yourself out and stop whinging. start working hard and stop acting like it's a fucking chore.
    you've a golden opportunity in a well paid industry, you're being given all these chances and you're only there twice a fucking week.
    yet you still whinge, act a cunt, make excuses, don't want to do it.

it won't work, i'm certain, you don't have the attitude or application, interpersonal skills or intelligence. But ffs at least give it a go, think how many decent people would kill for this chance.
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clarke View Post
    ^ Although that was very funny, it was a very harsh shot.
    judging by how the thread has gone so far would you say my comment was fair? it seems it to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post
    judging by how the thread has gone so far would you say my comment was fair? it seems it to me lol
    No comment...

*coughs*.. *looks left, and right*.. *looks awkward, coughs*

*whistles*
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Iam!

I'm going tommorow then i'm off all week!
    Cant quite work out why im interested, but was your second day any more productive, or was it people ringing up for "solicitor advice?"

Banned

The same really, gave me half day today.... but they want me in all day tommorow! fucking bullshit.

My apprentice trainer said they rang them up and said there impressed with my standard, and willing to work to complete tasks.

So there keeping me on!

You really are a gimp. A full day of work is "bullshit" to you? Do you realise that the majority of the world are actually used to doing multiple full days of work each week... we don't all sit at home thumbing our arse while watching Jeremy Kyle.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/