Thread: coller bone ache

Default coller bone ache

Decided to get fit and that bjj was the best way , started in january and all ready I feel the fittest iv ever been, I'm really loving it.
    But since iv started the tops of my shoulders , where the coller bone meets the deltoids has ached constantly , the actual bone ??? Its not really painful or a hinderence in any way but it is anoying . Is this a normal ache and will it go as my body gets uesed to it?
    Red Gi yellow Gi cardboard box

Yeah I had this recently. Pulled the muscle along the clavicle into the chest. Comes from armbars. You may find some tenderness near the centre of the chest aswell. Learn to tap quick on the injured side.

Yeh iv definatly traced it now, not so much armbars but escape from them , the rolling out .
    I thought it was just a jits thing like the finger print bruises under ya arms
    Red Gi yellow Gi cardboard box

Quote Originally Posted by jimbob kelly View Post
    Yeh iv definatly traced it now, not so much armbars but escape from them , the rolling out .
    I thought it was just a jits thing like the finger print bruises under ya arms
    The fingerprint bruises under the arms that's funny it's the first time I have seen them mentioned I get them every session I see it's not just me then... Do we ever get used to them so they stop coming? My wifes always moaning about them.

when i played tennis it was really bad people still look at me like i'm insane, when i randomly lift my arm up and rotate till it clicks.
    "A boxer is the best predator on land. The Lion, but throw him in the shark tank and he becomes just another meal" Renzo Gracie.