Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you have to be STRONG to be TIGHT?

i think yes, however there are different ways to be strong.

also, i think that being strong won't necessarily make you tight, but being tight makes you strong...
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    i think yes, however there are different ways to be strong.

also, i think that being strong won't necessarily make you tight, but being tight makes you strong...
    Very true. Being so tight puts you at such a mechanically advantageous angle and your partner at a disadvantageous one that you become relatively stronger, which is all that matters.

Karl Tanswell's side control had me convinced that his internal systems can convert anything he eats to 100% pure lead.
    The Part Time Grappler - Just Google BJJ / Grappling Tips and you'll find me

yes, some kid in my high-school P.E class was such a tight fucker with his donuts (he used to bring in a pack of 6 every lesson) but he was weak as piss and used to get ransacked in seconds, he never learnt his lesson though.
    "My whole life is an epic journey man, I mean who else do you know that listens to Enya whilst taking a dump?"