Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Name And Shame In Spain

Hybrid View

Angry Name And Shame In Spain

Firstly I would like to offer my sympathy to Peter Wilson,who has spent the last few months trying his hardest to promote MMA in Murcia in Spain, the venue was booked,the figthers were found and all looked to be going well with a sold out event,unfortunatly for Peter,what he didnt see happening was his so called partner...MR ROBERT SPRIGGS!!!, who was in charge of purchising the cage and the financial side of things.
    MR.SPRIGGS, scumbag that he is has disappeared with all the money,both for the cage and the money from ticket sales, yes it was a sold out event.
    So please,if anyone out there knows Robert Spriggs,especially any promoters, then be warned that it isn't advisable to do buisiness with him, and please dont trust him with any money,or it maybe you who he rips off next

Thats fucked up.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Not being funny, but who is this Robert Spriggs anyway, and who was it that gave him access to the funds in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Not being funny, but who is this Robert Spriggs anyway, and who was it that gave him access to the funds in the first place?

He was Pete Wilsons business partner,and so called up and coming MMA promoter,personally I just think he's a theiving tosser who has possibly financially ruined a good hard working man,who was trying his best to promote our sport

Banned

If robert is his real name....

I think there's a thread about this in the pro section, started by one of the fighters that were due to appear. The lies that this bloke are alleged to have told are a fucking disgrace. What a wanker.

This shit is proper fucked up man!!!

As pauljono says, if it is his real name......................

Know where you're coming from mate. I've been screwed over in my time by such people and lost thousands. You put your trust in someone and they let you down or try to swindle you. Proper pondlife. Trust no one, that's what I say!
    Last edited by Luke; 10-03-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Know where you're coming from mate. I've been screwed over in my time by such people and lost thousands. You put your trust in someone and they let you down or try to swindle you. Proper pondlife. Trust no one, that's what I say!
    We had the cage already for shipping out there a few weeks ago but couldn't get hold of the tosser,it's pete and the fighters I feel sorry for, Spriggs needs hanging from the highest tree in Spain as an example to others

Captain America is my Dad mickclark's Avatar

Bang out of order, feel for the fella that lost everything.
    Meh...........