Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: words from rio

man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

nice you going back

awesome

whats with knee riding someones face? what a dick move and you go to all the seedy places to hang out

*thumbs down*

Quote Originally Posted by Sengoku View Post
    whats with knee riding someones face? what a dick move
    THIS!

Seedy places is always fun to read about though.
    And Paul is not in Rio for pleasure, he's there hiding.. just so u know.

3rd degree black belt instructor who was watching called him a faggot cause i only put enough pressure on his face to take the arm. maybe subconsciously i just didn't like him because he was fat. sengoku, what seedy places are these? i know plenty of seedier places than shenanigans lol

anymore questions you're better off putting them on the UG forum, i don't come here too often
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

What's wrong with knee-on-face? If it's just applying pressure I don't see the big issue. It's no worse that cross-facing someone really.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

Slightly Bonkers shakus maximus's Avatar

What's wrong with knee-on-face? If it's just applying pressure I don't see the big issue. It's no worse that cross-facing someone really.
    spot on.
    if u dont like Knee-on-face find another sport. ggggggggggrrrrrrrr. lol

Quote Originally Posted by shakus maximus View Post
    spot on.
    if u dont like Knee-on-face find another sport. ggggggggggrrrrrrrr. lol
    agreed you can put far more pressure on the chops with a good heavy shoulder. Man up

Knee on face FTW, I use it a fair bit, I roll with at least one guy who's addicted to it.
    ''Fren let me tell you, purple must smash people. SMASH THEM...that is hequirement for purple. Purple belt dangerus man, if purple belt cannot smash he not real purple'' - CREONTE
    Follow me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    3rd degree black belt instructor who was watching called him a faggot cause i only put enough pressure on his face to take the arm
    that's fair, some ppl will actually purposely put all their weight on your face/head by using their knee. These ppl are usually cerontes.... also, brabo/rnc over nose/teeth of team mates....cerontes.