Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: bamma

to give you guys an idea of the production levels behind Bamma..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3zgMS6lbpY

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    u gotta love this type of talk..
    this could be fight of the night, neither of us can afford to loose. Ash is a really good fighter, it could come down to who lands the biggest shot first. Cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    this could be fight of the night, neither of us can afford to loose. Ash is a really good fighter, it could come down to who lands the biggest shot first. Cant wait.
    thanks for the kind words mate and i have to agree there may be bigger names on the card but we have more at steak so we are gonna fight our hearts out

Quote Originally Posted by BAMMA View Post
    Formula for BAMMA Fightcard:

Great Managers + Great Fighters = Quality Fights
    Patience + Quality Fights = BAMMA Fightcard :-)

probably the most baffling statement ive ever read. the discussion was on who was fighting &, presumably, a guy that could answer the questions comes out with a very weird statement.

the "formula" for a TV card should involve top fighters vs top fighters. managers, im sorry, have sweet fa to do with it.

so, whos on the card? 8wks out youd imagine the top fighters will have been matched & signed for etc

Quote Originally Posted by scotsmmafan View Post
    probably the most baffling statement ive ever read. the discussion was on who was fighting &, presumably, a guy that could answer the questions comes out with a very weird statement.

the "formula" for a TV card should involve top fighters vs top fighters. managers, im sorry, have sweet fa to do with it.

so, whos on the card? 8wks out youd imagine the top fighters will have been matched & signed for etc
    most of the top fighters have Managers, that means, if the managers don't agree to the fight, or work at a deal that suit all, then Bamma don't get the top fighters, which = shit card!
    pretty much every fighter that I know or I have heard rumored about being on this show, has a manager, so it takes managers and promoters to work together, to get a card with this standard of names.

so, I have to disagree and say managers do have sweet fa to do with it.
    I'm a doctor in exercise the same way Dr Dre is in hip hop!

Managers are getting more and more important in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BritFighter View Post
    I can neither confim nor deny the things I have heard from BAMMA...but I can tell you the card is gonna be sick!
    Bret ol buddy ol pal you can tell me

if not i'll tell every one you have staph
    ICON Jiu Jitsu

The only bars i go to are Arm Bars, Knee Bars and a Mars Bar

Ryan White
    Pro Fighter

Managers what shit I just said yes LOL
    the bullshit stops when the cage door locks!!! @prosystemsmma

Quote Originally Posted by r-v View Post
    Bret ol buddy ol pal you can tell me

if not i'll tell every one you have staph
    I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you! Or Jude would kill me:-)