Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand adventures!

Default Thailand adventures!

Off to the Land of Smiles Monday 15th March for 6 weeks training and reporting and competing

2 weeks in Bangkok training BJJ with Luke Chaya and the guys at Bangkok BJJ and also training with Adam Kayoom.

Then 4 weeks at the Tiger Camp in Phuket, training MMA and Thai.

Will be competing at the Never Tap 2 no gi event on March 27th, hosted by Phil Baroni and lighweight Shooto fighter Kotetsu Boku will also be at the camp, giving workshops, plus many other instructors will be there at the camp, so lots be getting on with.

I will be interviewing and reporting throughout the trip so keep ya eyes peeled, plus I will be Blogging throughout the entire trip and will be hooking up with Dave Coles and Simon Small in Phuket

F

Where do I find your blog? I want to go out there too myself sometime. Not for the martial arts, I just want some authentic ladyboy action.

excellent trip..

good job..

Iconoclast

The blog address is http://thefightingphotographer.blogspot.com and I will try and source some authenticity for ya

The Natural

Will be keeping everyone posted thru the Blog and be sending in reports and interviews as well

F

looking at going to tiger myslef, any reports would be great, defo trying to follow this blog

Yeah I was looking at tiger as one of my options. This would be great, any sort of first impressions of the gym, quality of training etc. Will definately follow the blog, Thanks a lot mate.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

I have finally got my laptop back after repairs and will be Blogging in the next few days, when I arrive in Bangkok and from there I'll be at the Tiger Camp in a few weeks, so expect plenty of news, interviews and articles from the camp, plus all my thoughts on the place, together with my own training exploits

F

Looking forward to hearing about Tiger camp. It's on my to do list for sure.

I just have to get over my fear of flying.

whens the never tap tournament? i might enter

Bangkok BJJ sounds great. Didnt know there was a good bjj academy in Bangkok. Great location as well, Nana plaza is just across the road if you wanna see midgets dressed up in leprechaun suits.