Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thailand adventures!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkne$s View Post
    Bangkok BJJ sounds great. Didnt know there was a good bjj academy in Bangkok. Great location as well, Nana plaza is just across the road if you wanna see midgets dressed up in leprechaun suits.
    Nana is awesome.

Go to The Cat House. 4pm-8pm 200bt for as much beer as you can drink.

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

Have a good trip carl!

Dont forget hook me up with the thai redbull and sangsom (spelling?)
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

cheers for the info and advice guys!

the never tap event is march 27th IIRC and it's no gi.

F

Quote Originally Posted by widge milward View Post
    Have a good trip carl!

Dont forget hook me up with the thai redbull and sangsom (spelling?)
    What is this mate? I want some because i keep hearing about it lol.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    i never go out and not have a bucket of sangsom redbull and sprite. its what life is about!

I hear mixed reports from the farang and nothing more then possibilities from Thai friends and friends travelling up from North Malaysia. The redbull is uncarbonated and supposedly laced with ephd, same for sangsom. Which is a commerical Rum, taste is acquired I am told!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post
    i never go out and not have a bucket of sangsom redbull and sprite. its what life is about!
    Ah its a drink? Strong as hell Im guessing? Did you bring some back with you mate?
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

"The UK's Lyoto Machida - Hit and Run, Baby" widge milward's Avatar

my mate had brought some back with him, doesnt taste too bad but does get you wankered.
    You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get

Team Colosseum

Im in thailand now and stumbled across mmachiangmai.com like fate had something to do with it.Its in chiangmai in the north of thailand and for 3000 bart a month you can train there,wrestling mma jujitsu and mauy thai.The guy is an old skool Carlson student who trained with Mario sperry,rodrigo medeiros,bustemante,ricardo arona etc.He is in the top two black belts Ive ever rolled with.Its also a bit cheaper to live here than anywhere else.
    http://www.mmachiangmai.com/index.html
    Ok fact is he's freakin good at bjj and his instruction is excellent I think perhaps the best Ive come across.Pedro “BB” Schmall is the guy and Im just promoting him because he's a cool person and of course has the skills to back it up.Only two guys have ever beaten me up like this guy did the other marcello rezende recent world champion 2nd degree black belt.The guy killed me man.Im going on bout it but yeeesh it was abuse today.
    Last edited by SwiftMotion; 15-03-2010 at 04:40 PM.

Ah its a drink? Strong as hell Im guessing? Did you bring some back with you mate?
    yer its cheap as chips, 5 for a litre. i dunno if its strong as hell i have never looked lol i havent bought some back because im still here but i might bring a bottle when i leave. the thais love it, along with maekhong, but that taste like utter shite!

@swift, i am headging to chiang mai in 4 week so i might check that place out.