Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thailand adventures!

Default Greetings from Bangkok!

Got here safe and sound after a long flight and it was 32 degrees C when I got off the plane at 1800H!!!

Been and seen the guys at the gym and got some pix; off training Thai tomorrow afternoon then BJJ at night, keep you all posted

F

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun.R. View Post
    yer its cheap as chips, 5 for a litre. i dunno if its strong as hell i have never looked lol i havent bought some back because im still here but i might bring a bottle when i leave. the thais love it, along with maekhong, but that taste like utter shite!

@swift, i am headging to chiang mai in 4 week so i might check that place out.
    Ah right, you lucky bastard. Sounds worth a try this stuff. If im lucky enough to ever manage to get my arse over there I'll have a dabble lol.

That gym in chang mai sounds decent, definately worth a look mate. All the best for the remainder of your trip.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

say hi to adam (kayoom) known him for years as trains at the same thai gym I do (and just got back from after 3 weeks there in bangkok (jittis) hes a top guy who trains like a maniac.... and hes fighting thai too in 10 days.... as well as teaching BJJ!

Yak

Gimme a name I am training with Adam in BKK and I will pass ya message on to him as I am training at his club.

I'm staying at the Golden Palace Hotel in Soi 1, BKK, the BJJ club is on the premises, run by Adam.

Trained BJJ tonight in the evening heat was horrendous lol drink plenty water and I got a stash of Dioralyte for end of night and on rising.

Being full of injuries training was awesome, didnt need any tape on my hands and all the others disappeared!

Good session with a brown belt and plenty sparring. Training Thai tomorrow and no gi in the evening.

F

Yak

Gimme a name I am training with Adam in BKK and I will pass ya message on to him as I am training at his club.

I'm staying at the Golden Palace Hotel in Soi 1, BKK, the BJJ club is on the premises, run by Adam.

Trained BJJ tonight in the evening heat was horrendous lol drink plenty water and I got a stash of Dioralyte for end of night and on rising.

Being full of injuries training was awesome, didnt need any tape on my hands and all the others disappeared!

Good session with a brown belt and plenty sparring. Training Thai tomorrow and no gi in the evening.

F

F