Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mauy thai shin guards and pad gloves

Default mauy thai shin guards and pad gloves

The title says it all i'm looking for decent shin gaurds and pad work gloves for my 14 year old boy there's that many i could do with a little help choosing
    cheers
    john

fairtex, twins and windy are normally first choice i would say. i have twins and fairtex . i think the twins are better for just stand up but if im training mma then i use my fairtex. can be a little expensive but the quality will make them last longer than the cheap ones.

Sandee ~ if you can get them at the moment ~ cheaper than their bigger brothers and do just as good a job.

Default sandee

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    Sandee ~ if you can get them at the moment ~ cheaper than their bigger brothers and do just as good a job.
    Cheers found some sandee bag gloves for only 19.99 is that price to good to be true, the likes of
    king,fairtex and twin on the same site cost more
    Cheers
    john

am with CKA with the Sandee, I have a few of their gloves an they are awesome, I dont use them for the shin & instep guards tho as my old sandee ones moved around too much, so switched to the hayabusa ones.

Be careful when buying Sandee or Fairtex stuff, I would only buy from the likes of the above and a couple other uk online shops, never ever ever off ebay. Way too much dodgy stuff on there lol
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

cheers fella

Sandee Bag Gloves for 20 is cheap ~ whats the P+P on them ~ I am due to go on Holiday at the end of this week and doing a 20% discount code for the trime I am away.

The Sandee Bag Gloves are due on my site for 30.00 a pair with free P+P so you would get them for 24.00 a pair with free P+P.

The only problem is they wont be sent until I come back on Monday 29th ~ hope this helps my friend.

To be honest C.K.A i never looked at p&p, I'll have a look just out of interst it'll probably summit daft like 12 p&p, I'll probaly order from yourself i'm in no rush ejoy your holiday
    john

Thought you were getting them from Dave fella? Or you changed your mind?
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Thought you were getting them from Dave fella? Or you changed your mind?
    The lad got his king shin pad's from dave today full leather 50 notes, So i've advised him to get king bag gloves from dave on friday but he's been using sandee gloves for the last week he feels comfortable with them but i can't get it into his head that most people have said the king gloves are one of the best, Once i tell him he'll have to wait till the 29th before he can get his gloves he'll probably change his mind but at the end of the day its his choice not mine, i want him to get king gloves from dave keep the money in the camp, While i've got your attention ross whats the best way to look after his pads any special oils or creams to rub in or best just to keep em clean
    cheers
    john