Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ufc 112

Default ufc 112

Can someone confirm what time the mentioned event will be aired on tv in the uk please.

http://uk.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=Event....home&eid=2891

ESPN in the UK are showing this at 5PM live and repeating it at midnight.
    The best moment of my life was being punched in the face by Liam Harrison.

Pretty damn sweet that huh!
    And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Putting Maia in with Silva is a huge joke, look at what Nate did to Maia and imagine what Silva will do in a matter of seconds, unless of course Silva just plays with him, fucking idiots putting Maia in there what a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_ View Post
    Putting Maia in with Silva is a huge joke, look at what Nate did to Maia and imagine what Silva will do in a matter of seconds, unless of course Silva just plays with him, fucking idiots putting Maia in there what a waste.
    It was either Maia or nobody.

I heard it was going to be on at the usual time of 3am live, to cater for American audience and keep it the smae time for them.
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

I don't know much about Frankie Edgar.

Does he have any chance whatsoever against BJ?

maia got banged out because he ran into marquardts punch. marquardt isnt known as a smashing machine, silva is. if you think maia will make the same mistake this time round, you must wear a helmet to school.

edgar stands as much chance against penn as anyone else, which is 0 unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by dunny View Post
    maia got banged out because he ran into marquardts punch. marquardt isnt known as a smashing machine, silva is. if you think maia will make the same mistake this time round, you must wear a helmet to school.
    I will bring this back up when Maia gets knocked out with a jab, I'm guessing you're one of these BJJ fanatics who actually thinks one dimensional shit fighters like Maia have a chance against real fighters. The Gracie days are long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by NickKnight View Post
    It was either Maia or nobody.
    It could have been a number of fighters as the notice wasn't that short it wasn't like two weeks, Maia is so far out of his depth here it's just not funny, at least put somebody in who can actually punch, if he lays on his back like Leites did I'm turning it over.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_ View Post
    I will bring this back up when Maia gets knocked out with a jab, I'm guessing you're one of these BJJ fanatics who actually thinks one dimensional shit fighters like Maia have a chance against real fighters. The Gracie days are long gone.
    Well, Maia tapped Sonnen out pretty easily and he would have been getting a title shot if he had been fully healthy.

I'm sure it's easier for you to criticise others than try to accomplish anything yourself though.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/