Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Any IKON results?

I like the idea of Ikon 3... Hurry up with it lol.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Just want to say a big thank you to Darren and Michelle who really went out of their way to find me a last minute opponent- Eamonn is a true fighter !
    The show was excellent, fantastic atomsphere and felt very well looked after.
    Got some ace gloves from Caged Steel and loads of supplements from Body active ! Also found a present for the girlfriend in the bottom of the bag
    Shay Walsh Lancaster and Morecambe MMA Extreme strength and coditioning

Quote Originally Posted by mmashay View Post
    Just want to say a big thank you to Darren and Michelle who really went out of their way to find me a last minute opponent- Eamonn is a true fighter !
    The show was excellent, fantastic atomsphere and felt very well looked after.
    Got some ace gloves from Caged Steel and loads of supplements from Body active ! Also found a present for the girlfriend in the bottom of the bag
    LMAO... I did the exact same thing with the bracelet lol.. I didn't know it was there until the day after.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey bow View Post
    How come you've got the pro fights down as B class when they weren't?
    Were they B class or not?? im confused

ISKA MMA classify B-class as 3X5 min rounds
    A-class is 5X5 min rounds like a title match. Same as most of the other big orgs.

Regardless of with or without elbows etc. I think classifying on round duration as opposed to rules is a much simpler way as there is so much variation in rules in the UK let alone worldwide.