Thread: MMAUniverse Open Trials - Attn: Female Competitors

Default MMAUniverse Open Trials - Attn: Female Competitors

Hey guys,

Unfortunatly there seem to be very little events that cater for female athletes, however I've had a chat with Chris who runs the open in Hereford and female competitors are more than welcome!

We do though need to find them, so if anyone is interested please make your presence known and I'll get all the info back to him.

Cheers!

More info on the open can be found here:

http://www.mmauniverse.com/events/SS13426

Good idea, about time!

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Good idea, about time!
    just because you have tits doesnt mean you can enter the women division

Hey guys, just to be more specific as I realise I haven't given all the information!

There is no women's division as of yet, there is the opportunity for women to enter on the day however they need to be matched up before hand. In a nutshell MMAUniverse have kindly agreed to let us use the facilities to field our own amateur MMA matches on the day. There is no current view to open this up for a finals but it's a start and can give valuable experience!

So if anyone is interested please PM your fighters details with (if any) past experience and we will get them matched on the day.

Cheers