Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: all time fave thai fighters current and past

Saenchai Sor Kingstar is my best player to be choosen ,
    the players multiple styles are impressing with classic tricks .he looks gorgeous and stunning with his unique style .

no one else comes close bit of an open and shut one that!

Buy RS GoldBuy Runescape GoldMapleStory Mesos

My favorites are:

Samart Payakaroon - Loved his style and the fact that he used Western Boxing Techniques so well in Muay Thai. Smooth and relaxed and a nasty leg kick.

Sakmongkol Sitchuchoke - A total contrast to the Payakaroon's style. A very simple and brutal strategy. Left Kick, Left kick, Left Knee, Left Kick. Battering ram them into submission. Awesome.

Ramond Dekkers - Just watch the guy fight. Nuff Said.

Rayen Simpson - Maybe not as decorated as some of the others but I really like his footwork.

From K-1 I really liked:

Ernesto Hoost - Awesome hand and shin combinations. Great leg kicks.
    Andy Hug - A total contrast in style. And who doesn't love seeing guys get dropped with AX kicks and Spinning Heel Kicks to leg.

my favourite fighter to watch is paul karpowicz. not necessarily the best fighter in the world, but for me he is the best and most entertaining to watch. i was at his gym on friday messing about and got some cool vids of him, like this one

Past UK fighter I would say Peter Crooke Trojan Wolverhampton he was very entertaining , he has fought all over the world against the best and beat them, top bloke also.

Hoost is quality also , just watch his high lights on you tube ,,, knock out master.

Todays fighters you still got to give it liam Harrison for what he has achieved awesome fighter , also his team mate jordon watson he will go far, I was on the end of some of his skills a good 4 years ago when he was a young lad . He will only get better !!

current

thai - Saenchai Sor. Kingstar (front kicks and cartwheel kicks - phenomenal!!)
    european - Andrei Kulebin

could someone recommend a good uk muaythai fight dvd to purchase as ive just started training and know nothing about the sport