Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BJJ on the Brain.

Hybrid View

Default BJJ on the Brain.

Anyone else here litteraly eat, sleep and breath BJJ?

I'm only a white belt, but im obsessed with BJJ. After training im going through sweeps, and subs in my mind. When waiting for a bus im going through set ups and previous rolls with people.

The icing on the cake is this,

I actually woke up the other morning, having dreamt of the BJJ lesson that same night, with my feet crossed in closed guard.... I SLEPT IN GUARD!!?!??!?

needless to say, i had pins and needles for about 45 mins.

Anyone else actually think of BJJ 24/7?
    This is not a gif. It is an actual video of Fedor doing infinate press ups.
    3-0-0

I used to for the first few months, maybe first year. But after that it kind of wore off.

Not so much BJJ (dont train as no clubs near me) but MMA (a hence a little bit of BJJ, as i mainly love the ground stuff) ALL THE TIME. I'm always thinking about MMA techniques and shit. I spend my whole life just waiting until the days when i can train (ruins the rest of your life)

yeah same here once i actually woke up with my ex gf in a rnc. thankfully i didnt put it on in my sleep or i would of been in alot of trouble.

I have been like that for over 5 years now and it doesn't seem to be fading at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFreak View Post
    yeah same here once i actually woke up with my ex gf in a rnc. thankfully i didnt put it on in my sleep or i would of been in alot of trouble.
    I did that!! Full rnc locked on during my sleep. Luckily my missus tapped on my arm and I let it go... that could have turned out really bad.
    http://www.ChrisReesAcademy.com - http://thetattooedchimp.blogspot.co.uk/

im the same , my life revolves around training , i pretty much think about training 24/7.
    MMA (9-2 8 subs) Sponsored Athlete under Tatami Fight Wear, G&S welterweight champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
    I have been like that for over 5 years now and it doesn't seem to be fading at all.

I did that!! Full rnc locked on during my sleep. Luckily my missus tapped on my arm and I let it go... that could have turned out really bad.
    Something about us Gracie Barra lot WOMEN BEWARE!

Whenever I hug my girlfriend I ALWAYS get my underhooks in...it happens naturally...I don't even mean to do it!

I also have to restrain myself doing a hip throw on her!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dion View Post
    Whenever I hug my girlfriend I ALWAYS get my underhooks in...it happens naturally...I don't even mean to do it!
    i always do this..

she looks me in the eye and says 'ur doing that grappling stuff aren't u?'

no point denying it..

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Dion View Post

I also have to restrain myself doing a hip throw on her!
    me too. i cant give her a huge without getting a gable grip and head position