Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: crawlay bjj/ freestyle wrestling is back on !

Quote Originally Posted by tax View Post
    Here is a link to the site. It's still under construction at the moment but it has a timetable on there for you perusal. The only change as of next week is the bjj on thursdays 6-8 were i'll be taking the bjj classes now apart from that it's pretty much as it is.
    oh and by the way Saeed is a iranian trials junior gold medalist plus a two times all iranian champ. Putting that aside he is a great coach!
    Thanks
    where is the link?

Any plans to have a any weekend classes?

I cauld possibly do a saturday in the future depending upon the response to the thursday class
    Last edited by tax; 18-03-2010 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tax View Post
    oh and by the way Saeed is a iranian trials junior gold medalist plus a two times all iranian champ. Putting that aside he is a great coach!
    Thanks
    Im going to assume here..but i 'assume' that saeed was junior irianian champ.
    Dont think that i am 'shit stirring' here there have been alot of guys claiming to be 'world champions', 'national champs' etc..and these claims where completely fabricated. I dont doubt for one second that he is a great coach also..

Yes junior iranian champ. I'm not here to bullshit people. I was actually trying to promote my own class. This is what saeed told me and I don't doubt him for a second as he is as genuine a guy as you cauld probably get.

dude..
    im not here to diss ur class either..this aint an attack..

i am simply asking for clarification on a few of the finer points which u have made..

if i had a coach and he claimed to have won something specific..i would like to see some clarification..but thats just me..

as i said in my previous posts some have 'embelished' the truth in the past and i think that it is important to ask questions and establish who the quality wrestlers and coaches are..for the good of the sport and people doing..

imo..its good to ask questions and this is what i am doing..nothing more..nothing less.