Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bad Bouncers Thread

Default The Bad Bouncers Thread

im sure some of you do your jobs well and it's a very tough job

but this is a thread for cunt bouncers you've encountered, who've no skill and just kick lumps into innocent people etc.

what's your stories?

mate of mine (wouldn't hurt a fly) got thrown out a pub for being too drunk, he didn't argue and walked out with the bouncer, suddenly the bouncer picked my mate up and threw him down the 4 steps, cracking his head on the pavement sending claret everywhere, totally undeserved. one of his friends said to the bouncer why the fuck did you do that, so bouncer pulls out a flick knife and gives the lad 36 stitches across his cheek.

seen another bouncer punch my mate in the face for the sole fact that he was english and the bouncer "fucking hates poms and doesn't want them in his club".
    cunt!!!
    "The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war"
    GFT

friend of mine got the crap beaten out of him in a bar for the crime of "talking to some girl that the aggressor had decided was going to be his".he managed to get to the door staff to try get help cos this guy was going nuts,and he was promptly head-butted by the head doorman .it turned out the guy attacking my friend was the doormans brother

My mate was trying to split up a scuffle between these 2 guys he knows and the bouncer grabbed him and threw him out, then when he tried to explain that he wasnt the one fighting he was trying to calm the situation, the bouncer punched him and threw him in a bush and said "I see you in here every week and ive never liked you, your barred for life"!

Much like the police force, one or two bad ones, people tar everybody with the same brush which is a shame as there are some legends on the doors, and in the police. The minority making a bad name for the majority unfortunately.

One of the worst things I have seen is my mate getting his I.D out, which was a full driving licence. The bouncer said it was fake (clearly wasn't he's 22 as well) my mate, completely baffled said "what you on about mate, course its not fake" the bouncer pushed him into a doorway (out of sight of cameras) another bouncer ran into the doorway as well, they punched him a few times square in the face and split his eye open right round the socket and bust his face up quite a bit as my mates not a big lad. Then they took him to the police and said that my mate had assaulted them, he was arrested nd released on bail the next day.

The charges were dropped but it was a piss about, and needless to say our nights were ruined by them. Nothing happened to the bouncers either which is a shame as they should have had something done to them as there was no need, totally unprovoked.

Like i said though, 99% of bouncers, police and people in authority are totally cool, sound as a pound, can't fault them. But then there is that 1% that gets everyone of them tarred with the same shitty brush, because of the way they act. It is really crap.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

I did the doors in some of the worse shit holes in Manchester ( and there are a lot ) and I must agree that branding every doorman a thug is wrong.

I spent over 6 years on the doors ~ 3 days a week ~ and in all that time only ever hit about 20 punters that started it first.

But I did work with guys that would pick on pissed up students ~ that use to do my head in.

The rules changed a few years ago were decent doorman that may have a slap on the wrist on their record could not get a licence ~ so the paper doorman have now took over were they will hit you when your backs turned or use weapons becasue they cant fight.

using simple arm bars, wrist locks etc always worked ~ if you dont want to walk, you got walked ~ but some of this new breed are just thugs that cant fight but think they are hard because they wear a black jacket.
    Last edited by C.K.A.Martial Arts; 17-03-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C.K.A.Martial Arts View Post
    I did the doors in some of the worse shit holes in Manchester ( and there are a lot ) and I must agree that branding every doorman a thug is wrong.

I spent over 6 years on the doors ~ 3 days a week ~ and in all that time only ever hit about 20 punters that started it first.

But I did work with guys that would pick on pissed up students ~ that use to do my head in.

The rules changed a few years ago were decent doorman that may have a slap on the wrist on their record could not get a licence ~ so the paper doorman have now took over were they will hit you when your backs turned or use weapons becasue they cant fight.

using simple arm bars, wrist locks etc always worked ~ if you dont want to walk, you got walked ~ but some of this new breed are just thugs that cant fight but think they are hard because they wear a black jacket.

i agree, i have just stopped working the doors after 4 years, i used to work for a company full of lads who wouldnt think twice about giving someone a good kicking which i disagreed with but at the same time they were good lads to work with and thay always had your back if the shit hit the fan.
    i then went to work for another company and some of the lads i had to work with were a joke, with some of them it was easier if they didnt join in if it all kicked off as we had to try and protect them aswell.

there are too many people getting badges and getting on the door who are not capable of doing the job, they think that because they have a badge on their arm that they are invincable and that they can do what they like.

Quote Originally Posted by ross90 View Post
    Much like the police force, one or two bad ones, people tar everybody with the same brush which is a shame as there are some legends on the doors, and in the police. The minority making a bad name for the majority unfortunately.

One of the worst things I have seen is my mate getting his I.D out, which was a full driving licence. The bouncer said it was fake (clearly wasn't he's 22 as well) my mate, completely baffled said "what you on about mate, course its not fake" the bouncer pushed him into a doorway (out of sight of cameras) another bouncer ran into the doorway as well, they punched him a few times square in the face and split his eye open right round the socket and bust his face up quite a bit as my mates not a big lad. Then they took him to the police and said that my mate had assaulted them, he was arrested nd released on bail the next day.

The charges were dropped but it was a piss about, and needless to say our nights were ruined by them. Nothing happened to the bouncers either which is a shame as they should have had something done to them as there was no need, totally unprovoked.

Like i said though, 99% of bouncers, police and people in authority are totally cool, sound as a pound, can't fault them. But then there is that 1% that gets everyone of them tarred with the same shitty brush, because of the way they act. It is really crap.
    I recently completed an SIA course so can state with a little confidence that THAT kind of behaviour is NOT encouraged. Have not worked on the doors though so my knowledge on this is limited but a mate of mine is a security guard form 7pm-7am and have spent a lot of time with him whilst he's working and most are not violent thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by sjharvey View Post
    I recently completed an SIA course so can state with a little confidence that THAT kind of behaviour is NOT encouraged. Have not worked on the doors though so my knowledge on this is limited but a mate of mine is a security guard form 7pm-7am and have spent a lot of time with him whilst he's working and most are not violent thugs.
    I know mate, like i said its the minority getting the majority a bad name unfortunately. I know it isn't encouraged but a fact of life is it happens. Very rarely thank god, but still it happens. As for the course, good luck with it, but i think, similair to learning to drive, you get the licence but the real experience comes from driving on your own. Your experience and knowledge will be built up over the years on the doors.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

I know mate, like i said its the minority getting the majority a bad name unfortunately. I know it isn't encouraged but a fact of life is it happens. Very rarely thank god, but still it happens. As for the course, good luck with it, but i think, similair to learning to drive, you get the licence but the real experience comes from driving on your own. Your experience and knowledge will be built up over the years on the doors.
    Yeah that's exactly what our teacher said. He seemed to be a very decent guy. Says he has never been in a fight during his 15 on the doors. And this is in London. And thanks, not looking to get into fights, I'll take up MMA for that. Forgot to mention he still works the doors too as well as teaching.

I read through the whole of your post, not really understanding your point...

...until I realised I'd misread the above as 'one or two bald ones'

Those fucking bald bouncers - they're the ones to watch!!!
    www.kaobon.com home of TEAM KAOBON MMA/MUAYTHAI