Thread: Debut Fighters Wanted - Sunday 28th March

Default Debut Fighters Wanted - Sunday 28th March

I have a show in Coventry on Sunday 28th March 2010. Need two debut fighters, one at Lightweight (67kg to 69kg) and one at Middleweight (78kg to 83kg). Event is Cage Titans and in a great venue. Referee is Marc Goddard. Fighters will be paid and receive a percentage of tickets they sell.

If you are interested please email me at mmacompetitor@btinternet.com.

Many Thanks

Default Update - Debut Fighters Wanted Sunday 28th March

Thnaks for everyone on Cage Warriors. It is the first time I have posted a thread and the response has been awesome.

Just an update, due to the response I have a fight for a debut fighter at Welterweight (71kg to 77Kg). If you are interested then email me at mmacompetitor@btinternet.com but could you please include a contact number.

Many Thanks.

What time is this event?! Is it during the day? My trainer was contemplating putting people forward but he's working at the BJJ competition in brum.

really looking forward to this event, carlisle lads been training hard and are gonna smash their opponents!!
    Professional Bantamweight, Record 5-2

what are the rules?

Hi Deany, I know the British BJJ Champs are on this weekend. In Cage Titans we have only two divisions just like Boxing and that is Amateur and Pro. Stand Up is the same in both divisions but there is no head contact on the ground under the Amatuer rules and certain small joint manipulations are not allowed. Also, the gloves are sparring gloves rather than the 4oz gloves. In the Amateurs there are 2 rounds and 3 rounds in the Pro Division.