Thread: Nic Gregoriades Thailand Seminar Q & A Video

I really like Nic...he's a very good guy, right to the point, very articulate when he explains positions and a really driven instructor.
    I must say that RGA London has really a pool of excellent instructors including Nic and Lucio Rodrigues (aka Lagarto)... I used to train there but left due to wrong schedule/work hours...
    All the guys are very humble and all willing to help people to learn more about their own game...obviously I have not forgotten about Oli too ;-)
    I think it's important to write that because most of the time people would ask me "oh you used to train at RGA? I guess you never roll with Roger himself right ? ..." Obviously as a white belt starting BJJ I don't roll with Roger but the all team which include black belts / brown belts is very impressive, it's not just one name, it's also about the all team and about the way instructors want to teach and honnestly they have a great team out there.
    Last edited by antmavel; 18-03-2010 at 07:27 PM.