Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1110

Thread: SFC Retribution June 27th

Anyone know if there plenty of parking at the venue or nearby ?

there is a residetial area across the street,its up the side streets just across from the Albert halls, has pay parking spaces that are free on sundays (nearly bought a parking permit/ticket last time lol).

Just leave me a space people and dont all park there lol

Edit: It seems a nice enough area so cars should be prety safe i would imagine.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzz View Post
    Anyone know Armstrong new opponent? cant find it in the thread (might have over looked it).
    graham armstrong v si flannagin (fighting fit )

confirmed.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Hopefully be an awesome match between Shaun and Steven. Will be good to showcase the MMA talent in Fife.

Good luck to fellow Fifer Darren Clark as well.
    Urban Disturbance Fight Team
    Black Devils Thai Boxing
    Anarchy MMA

20ft Cage Hire available(See website or PM for details)
    www.urbandisturbancefife.com

check Kieran Mcbride out on the pads with our boxing coach guys. hes lookin phenominal!!!
    http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SE2SrJ6QHWA
    Gladiatorial Combat Legends Gym David "The Gladiator" Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Willie-Scott View Post
    Thanks Wuzz
    quite a few of these streets between the roundabout where the castle is above you on the left and the albert halls, if the one nearest that Wuzz mentioned is full, should get a free space no probs. within a 5 min walk max.

Ross

Loads of parking around about Willie, on a Sunday. Though the earlier you go through the easier you will find a space... obviously with retail and England game the town will be busy in the afternoon.

If you are into football Argentina vs. Mexico will be on the big screen at the After Party.

Check out the pro weigh-in thread guys. Thanks to all the fighters. See you tomorrow.

Cheers.
    VISION FC - visionfighting.com

Thanks mate , looking forward to this event , all the best with it and to all the fighters competing...

If anyone wants 1 'close to ringside' ticket they can have it for 20 as I can't attend anymore, PM me