Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: SFC Retribution June 27th

You guys are indeed correct, love fighting, tourneys and cutting promos. True story happened in colour.

Quote Originally Posted by bonzy View Post
    You guys are indeed correct, love fighting, tourneys and cutting promos. True story happened in colour.
    assuming you are selected for the tournament kieran, can you give us a sneak preview of the kind of epic smacktalk we can look forward to

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

Yes let Ricky see what he would be buying into Kieran .Iam sure the SFC could do with an EGO the size of yours.
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

I love you guys making me appear to be a ego maniac. However, I do have the best coaches, training partners and people around plus the fact I'm pretty damm good gives me a right to be confident lol. So fuck you guys.

In all fairness Kierans smack talk is improving, just last week he nearly outwitted Tommys wee sister.
    Last edited by brick; 24-03-2010 at 12:37 AM.
    Real men pull guard.

For me SFC's first show 'THE BRAVE' has clearly set the bar for all shows in Scotland to follow, cant wait for the next one!!

The lightweight tourney is gonna be awesome, bring it on!!

Pro Fighter
    Allan "No" Love
    Dinky Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    For me SFC's first show 'THE BRAVE' has clearly set the bar for all shows in Scotland to follow, cant wait for the next one!!

The lightweight tourney is gonna be awesome, bring it on!!
    In fairness Absolute Combat is Scotlands biggest and best show and has set the bar by having a majority of pro fights on the card, it displays Scotlands best talent and brings in international fighters for them to fight against.

SFC had a great first show and the tournament was a huge success but it's still got some way to go before it's matching a show like AC. Hopefully it can go from strength to strength and one day have 10 pro fights on the card.

I'm very excited by this lightweight tourney though.

Kieran Malone has the best coaches, the best training partners, the best beards in his gym, the most stunning 80's Head Bags in Scotland, possibly the world.

I should become a Pro-Wrestling style MMA manager and cut promos for my guys.

Who wouldn't want "w/ Jonathan Frakes" after their name?

Don't answer that.

Best of luck with the show.
    I am number 1, because Picard says so.

Ask Frakes!

Do you know a Fridgeless Fail? Send them HERE!

Wasn't. Just any 80's style Head bag. No no no, your bonus ball was the detachable bathroom bag for cleaning accessories and that my friends makes it the best bag in the world. FACT