Page 51 of 111 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: SFC Retribution June 27th

Quote Originally Posted by illegalhunter View Post
    Iam sure after team sparring with McVeigh, Doolan , Quinn both Wards Cullen , Turner , both Grey brothers, Reilly .This fight will be like a day in the park Ally.
    Defo mate. They'll give me hell

sparring with doni miller these days is enough to get anyone ready for battle ...lol
    GRACIE BARRA GLASGOW/SCOTLAND . EXTREME NUTRITION.

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

To be fair the list i posted have over 100 pro fights , your guy has 3 . Hardly a comparrison i would make .
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

To be fair the list i posted have over 100 pro fights , your guy has 3 . Hardly a comparrison i would make .
    nobody made a Comparison.doni is a nightmare to spar with fact.nobodys doubting the strength in depth of allys team.there records show how good they are.
    venni,vetti,vecci

Anyway, rather than get involved in the back and forth where there's more needling than a junkies communal close going on...

Will front row balcony tickets be available from fighters own ticket allocation? Or do these need to be ordered over the phone line?

Ross

Hi Ross,

As far as I'm aware no front row balcony tickets have been issued to any fighters -so far- as part of their ticket deals.

For SFC1 we sold most of the front row balcony tickets directly out of EZ Sports. There are only 98 FRB tickets in total and they are already selling very well. Feel free to give us a call at the shop (01786 474941) anytime between 12-5pm (all week including Sundays) and we can take the order over the phone and dispatch the tickets to you via recorded delivery.

Alternatively we are now selling tickets online as well.
    www.fightchallenge.net

Cheers.
    VISION FC - visionfighting.com

Iam sure after team sparring with McVeigh, Doolan , Quinn both Wards Cullen , Turner , both Grey brothers, Reilly .This fight will be like a day in the park Ally.
    Might be a walk in the park but remember people bump into a lot of trouble walkin through the park every day I don't think alley is going to be stupid enough to over look me. By all means if the fans think alleys gna run through me they have a big shock. I'm not gna let someone put a first loss on my record easily
    James MacAlister BW pro 7-2-0 DNFT#1

Ever so slightly mental illegalhunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by james macalister View Post
    Might be a walk in the park but remember people bump into a lot of trouble walkin through the park every day I don't think alley is going to be stupid enough to over look me. By all means if the fans think alleys gna run through me they have a big shock. I'm not gna let someone put a first loss on my record easily
    Fair point , well made .
    They guy who invented Burpees , is a secret child molester

should be a hard fought battle that !!!!