Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR Pauljonoi!!!

Default WAR Pauljonoi!!!

We want a progress report Dude ...... Did you use the jonoangle again lol!!
    If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, The mind is like a parachute -- it works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

Banned

I was geared up... rearing to go.

Then show got announced cancelled.

Devostated.

Ah yea jus checked brams fb how does a show get canceled when you have over ten fights on....is it being resceduled ?
    If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, The mind is like a parachute -- it works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

Banned

Nope.

Stocken fighters walked out, after someone claiming to be "setup" after he got alot older opponent.

I'm well pissed off.

Was the age a big difference like? Last time I was up there a fighter pulled out because it Was supposed to be a cage and he trained to fight in one but we got a ring he got some shit for pulling out because of that.

*waits for skeptisism to start rolling in
    "You can't have that, you're far to fat"

Banned

Yeah, denzel like 16, other guy 32 or so, apparantly was loads of other lads he could of fought.

Dont know the full story, just what i've been told so i'll end it here.

What show was it?

Banned

Teesside Fight Night At Stockton Brads Barrr.

To set the record straight Denzel did not claim to have been "set up". Chris pulled him from the fight for good reasons which can be put down to your coaches impeccable match making skills. Denzel was just as upset to get pulled from his fight as everyone else was. If you disagree, well thats your opinion but some of the other coaches who were in attendance believed we had made the right decision. If this needs to be discussed any further Paul we can always come to your gym tomorrow?