Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WAR Pauljonoi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Lmao.
    Ye man been trainin my ass off!!!!!

Ah well, guess i'll be fighting on the next show in May hopefully.
    I wouldnt even bother with that organisation again mate

We deeply regret that the show had to be cancelled due to circumstances beyond our control and we apologise for any inconvenience caused to fighters and coaches. Tickets will be refunded and travel expenses forwarded to those who travelled from outside the area. We understand your disappointment but nobody is more disappointed than us - absolutely gutted!

Quote Originally Posted by pauljono1120 View Post
    Lmao.
    Ye man been trainin my ass off!!!!!
    Doing them bicep curl routines? Keep it up mate. I reckon you'll be the first guy to get a KO voctory in 0 seconds, due to your opponent seeing your massive, ripped biceps from the other side of the cage and pulling out Alan watton style! Never happened before (well, not since Royce Gracie quit after seeing harold Howards mullett and karate moves).

fight ministry hull. last night was guttin, 4 wot ever reason which will b made clear as d days go on bt lessons av 2 b learnt 4 d gud of the sport.. many questions bt at d end of d day we all went home safe, as many shows recently av been stopped for mindless volience. we av supported d battleground organization 4 d last 6 yrs an will do in the future. lets all move on learn from the nite an meet again in d future. these shows r needed to allow first timers etc gain experiance in d hope to develop d sport.

Banned

Managed to get a fight on this show (contacted the guy a while back)

Tyneside Fighting Challenge,
    20th June, lightfoot centre,
    Walker Newcastle,
    weigh in 1pm,

Not sure if my trainer will be up for me going, or to come with me... so i'll probably go myself!

ya guttin last nite bt lets all move on an learn from d mistakes. 4 wot ever reason behind d cancellation d fight ministry will support d battlegroud again as we av done 4 d last 6 yrs. we all need these shows so our guys can gain experiance. many questions need answering bt mistakes are made in all walks of life. as long as we all learn from them we all will move on. losing is not a option its a education. slaughterhouse hull ..hope 2 c u all soon

Yeh Slipdgrid, i agree with you.