Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WAR Pauljonoi!!!

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Hell on in here like lol
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

Quote Originally Posted by dave_1989 View Post
    To set the record straight Denzel did not claim to have been "set up". Chris pulled him from the fight for good reasons which can be put down to your coaches impeccable match making skills. Denzel was just as upset to get pulled from his fight as everyone else was. If you disagree, well thats your opinion but some of the other coaches who were in attendance believed we had made the right decision. If this needs to be discussed any further Paul we can always come to your gym tomorrow?
    The plot thickens.......

So why pull the whole event cos one fight is cancelled?
    Last edited by sirving; 22-03-2010 at 02:41 AM. Reason: crap spelling!

Quote Originally Posted by sirving View Post
    The plot thickens.......

So why pull the whole event cos one fight is cancelled?
    note, someone take a camera to training. Closed door challenge alert

Banned

Oh well lol.
    Last edited by pauljono1120; 22-03-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Resident Hippy Mod CraigSt.Clair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simonmobiledisco View Post
    note, someone take a camera to training. Closed door challenge alert
    Its like an old school Gracie raid!!!!!
    http://www.facebook.com/craig.st.clair666 ME

"That was how i got my first soapy titwank!
    Listening is cool and shit." BlackdogMMA

To set the record straight Denzel did not claim to have been "set up". Chris pulled him from the fight for good reasons which can be put down to your coaches impeccable match making skills. Denzel was just as upset to get pulled from his fight as everyone else was. If you disagree, well thats your opinion but some of the other coaches who were in attendance believed we had made the right decision. If this needs to be discussed any further Paul we can always come to your gym tomorrow?
    to quote Paul jono:Yeah, denzel like 16, other guy 32 or so, apparantly was loads of other lads he could of fought.Dont know the full story, just what i've been told so i'll end it here.
    he said he didn't know the full story so why would you and your boys need to go to his gym???He was only saying what he'd heard!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

I'd have kicked shit up if i'd have paid for a ticket.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Pathetic..
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Paul said that he didn't know anything other than that, so he never said any more (which i think is the most sensible thing PaulJono has ever done) So theres no need to jump down his throat. So, Why pull a whole show because of one fight? Paul said there were other lads he could have fought if he didn't want the fight that was arranged, why didn't you ask to change the fighter instead of walking out?

Also, what happened to the tickets etc. Im guessing people were refunded because I haven't heard news of a riot in stockton.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

The crowd took it suprisingly well actually, odd one kicking off but generally quite calm.

When I heard the announcement I thought we would have to battle our way out lol.