Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Espn

Default Espn

If I wanna get espn for Saturday how simple is it, I only want it in my bedroom...I have freeview and a little card holder so what would I have to do to get it and how easy is it to cancel? Cheers

Ring them up and ask them about it, it will be the only way. I'll be in London anyways so a bar better have it on someone may have to die.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

ring them,pay the money and they'll send you the card,but do it quick as it can take time to get to you!!!
    Don't Take Life Too Serious Or You'll Die Stressed!!!

Can you get these cards in shops up town such as argos?

Still not got a clue what i have to do. Tried to ring them but was put on hold for over 20minutes so gave up, i have a freeview tv which has a 'common interface' slot built in so what would else what i need?

I've been looking on google and they're talking about i need a topuptv card, a CAM adapter and then to ring espn? Does this sound right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian23 View Post
    Still not got a clue what i have to do. Tried to ring them but was put on hold for over 20minutes so gave up, i have a freeview tv which has a 'common interface' slot built in so what would else what i need?

I've been looking on google and they're talking about i need a topuptv card, a CAM adapter and then to ring espn? Does this sound right?
    the adapter is the card slot you have built in,the top up card is what they send you when you call them up!!!or you can buy a freeview box with the card with,an espn one,think you can get them from argos!!!

actually not sure about espn,when i bought one it was satanta the wife has kindly informed me!!!!

Phil, you have PM mate

Dave
    "Just Scrap!"

Twitter '@DWedz'

Does espn still get problems with cutting out at 5am on saturday nights when you buy it via topup tv on freeview?

i've just ordered it...right nightmare trying to get it to work but i think i'm nearly done but i remember there was a big fuss about espn shutting off at 5am?