Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Events in north uk

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateBoxing Congleton View Post
    I've got three fighters looking for fights. one C' Class and two N' Class. Do you know who's promoting the Reebok event in Bolton. I'd like to try and get them into a fight. not sure if they are running N' class fights... but worth a try. Thanks.
    The Rumble at the Reebok show is all A and B Class, and it's all pretty much matched, there is also been loads of fighters trying to get on this too.

Try Johnny T;s in Radcliffe email donnam1@live.co.uk i think they are doing a show in the months your looking at for B and C class, and Sandy Holt, Bolton Thai Boxing is doing a B and C class event in August, scan Ax though, all the shows are posted up on there pretty much.
    Fightpics.net........Fight Photography

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateBoxing Congleton View Post
    I've got three fighters looking for fights. one C' Class and two N' Class. Do you know who's promoting the Reebok event in Bolton. I'd like to try and get them into a fight. not sure if they are running N' class fights... but worth a try. Thanks.
    hi sorry to go off a bit, i have recently seen this N class fighters wrote a few times now, i was wondering do n class pad up, headguard, chest protecter and leg guards with c class rules? back on track hudders v thrasher will be mint.