Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bisping v Sakara?

Default Bisping v Sakara?

http://mmajunkie.com/news/18420/desp...sping-next.mma

This would probably be a decent fight but Sakara can hit hard. Bit of a drop in "name" value for Mike though. Kind of a no-win fight for him.

I don't think so, if Sakara hits Bisping cleanly on the chin... Its over. Mike has no chin unfortunately.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Clarke View Post
    I don't think so, if Sakara hits Bisping cleanly on the chin... Its over. Mike has no chin unfortunately.
    dont know how you can say that hes only been knocked out once

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    dont know how you can say that hes only been knocked out once
    He got chinned against Dan, and 5 seconds left against Wandy and he was fucked. His jaw line is suspect, enough said.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Yeah, what a pussy imagine get rocked by Henderson or Wanderlai

Neither of them are what you would call heavy handed
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

He got chinned against Dan, and 5 seconds left against Wandy and he was fucked. His jaw line is suspect, enough said.
    tell me why its enough said? this is the same Hendo who has flattened several fighters including a prime Wand. Bisping has been in with a few hard hitters Rashad, Leben and Wand and still not been knocked out.

I dont get the Bisping hate, i think hes great for the sport and although not a top 5 fighter deserves his spot in the UFC

Hendo and Wandy are both big hitters though. Rashad Evans, Matt Hamill, Chris Leben are all big punchers and they couldn't KO Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnfitOne View Post
    Yeah, what a pussy imagine get rocked by Henderson or Wanderlai

Neither of them are what you would call heavy handed
    Hahahaha dunno why Bisping gets so much hate on here
    Hyde MMA

http://www.hydemma.co.uk/

Official Hyde MMA sponsor;

C.K.A. Martial Arts Supplies
    http://www.ckamartialartssupplies.co.uk/

i think ur right about mikes chin chris with all the experience from your 2 semi pro fights u must be the man to tell us about fighters bein chinny lol

ever since going to American Top Team, Sakara has been reborn as a fighter and is a solid test for any middleweight fighter. I would give the edge to Bisping and pick him to win, but it certainly would not be a walk in the park.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!