Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: whats this about Scott Rogan dodging Ed Ng OPTIMUS

Hybrid View

Default whats this about Scott Rogan dodging Ed Ng OPTIMUS

So I hear the guy signs UFC autographs when in Dubai, has his name on the radio because of Alex Reid, now he is dodging a fighter half his size Eddie Ng?

some fighter Rogan.....

Scott Rogan is the playboy and a legend mate, who are you?

Everyone Has The Right To Either Accept Of Decline A Fight Though, He Obviously Has His Reasons......that's Right A Leggend...sorry Legend Hahah
    SATURDAY 8th October 2011= UWC 17= another night of MMA action in Southend On Sea.

i thought it was all set up ? is scott still fighting as his mother in law was trying sell me tickets for this fight
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

Rogan's oppo is out, the 'playboy' pmsl has been offered the smaller Eddie Ng and said nooooooooooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Rogan's oppo is out, the 'playboy' pmsl has been offered the smaller Eddie Ng and said nooooooooooooooooooo
    have a word eh? why do you hate the lad so much? he has reasons, al chin you tho if y like? slut

Never heard of Scott Rogan.
    Is ready to die for that inch.

Bcoz eddie is super ard
    If size mattered, the elephant would be the king of the jungle, The mind is like a parachute -- it works best when it is open." - Rickson Gracie

lol.......
    hurtlocker mma (side show) 2-1-0

Who is Eddie to call out the playboy of the toon...