Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1137

Thread: whats this about Scott Rogan dodging Ed Ng OPTIMUS

Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post
    I'll tell you what Playboy, if you can reach 200 pages on this thread mate I'd happily buy you a beer !!!

200 pages is some achievement and all you can get him is a beer! Tramp!

Where is this thread going now fellas?

What are your views on the current economic climate playboy?

hahahhaha i didnt even c the posts i only seen the pages ,,,, lol daaaaaaaaaam hahhahha
    UKMMA's HITLIST
    if your worthy enough t b on ul b asked by the cheif ...:chris clarke lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlimDavy View Post

hahahhahhahahhah fkn topa i just nearly pissed mysel hahahhahhaah
    UKMMA's HITLIST

Quote Originally Posted by foxy View Post
    Where is this thread going now fellas?

What are your views on the current economic climate playboy?
    soon as iv had this fight and sighned this other fight am sure the thread wil b stirn again, a cant wait, gonna b some pissed off leeroys out there, in this up and comen 2 weeks there is 2 much this threads gonna go hey wire hahah
    UKMMA's HITLIST

Wow, I saw this thread the other day when it was 2 pages, come back tonight and it's fucking exploded. Can't be arsed reading it all though, would take hours.

Whats it generally about ? Fair play to this playboy fella, biggest thread i've seen in a while. Beats Jonos relationship thread hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimDavy View Post

Hahaha.... Point taken !!!

Leeroys just added another win to his record too.

Just gently nudging towards the 200 mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Taylor View Post
    Wow, I saw this thread the other day when it was 2 pages, come back tonight and it's fucking exploded. Can't be arsed reading it all though, would take hours.

Whats it generally about ? Fair play to this playboy fella, biggest thread i've seen in a while. Beats Jonos relationship thread hands down.
    hahahahh thanks bud, wel its generally about me........ my opponent pulled out the fight 2 weeks t go , then edd ng stepped up, but ad trained 4 a diff kinda fighter so a said il fight ya k1 instead , he turned me down.... then after tht i stopped trainin and started liven the high life again lol, then youg leeroy stepped up and wanted t fight me a told himno as wasnt prepaired, he took the huff and kept askin and eggn me on t fight tryn t big himsel up w me keep refusen............ then i fell out w a few peopl cause a was new t the forum, and didnt understand the crack... i threatned a few people and said ad bash em when a was home next week lol.....

then a got used t the crk, and apologised t every1, and then people started t like me 4 the nice guy i am, apart frm a few nob jockeys ...

and the rest is history the playboy is now a legend .. hope tht helps lol
    UKMMA's HITLIST