Page 12 of 114 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: whats this about Scott Rogan dodging Ed Ng OPTIMUS

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    There's nothing quite like a big north east feud thread is there?
    haha. you got to love scott, at least he says it how he see's it. playboy for president!!

Quote Originally Posted by TNE View Post
    haha. you got to love scott, at least he says it how he see's it. playboy for president!!
    To be fair i dont understand half of what's being said. I'm just nodding and stirring

Quote Originally Posted by kainer2 View Post
    To be fair i dont understand half of what's being said. I'm just nodding and stirring
    you think this is bad, you should try having a conversation with him in person!!

Are the fight posters on facebook actually real ones or have you been over creative with pictures of yourself and photoshop .seems you've headlined alot of shows

you think this is bad, you should try having a conversation with him in person!!
    ........lol!! Mad Geordies FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    Are the fight posters on facebook actually real ones or have you been over creative with pictures of yourself and photoshop .seems you've headlined alot of shows
    yes thre real 1s y the fk would a make fake 1s, ya obvusly on my m8s so y dnt ya step up ansd tel me who am talkin 2 instead ov hiding behind scotty 82????, least i put my full name i dnt give a fk who sees me tht y i add every cunt

hahahhaah fkn toppa u no u love the play boy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeey eyeeeeeeeeeeeeee topa

Quote Originally Posted by rodgerdodger2010 View Post
    he would rather give a lass endless amounts of greif who i may ad is not t bone real hard man rogan and i never knew jonathan burn was a liar he is the 1 that told me u had knocked back a fight with rob have yous all seen the endless amounts of fake profiles the playboy has posted about trish bishop on facebook tough guy eh ?????
    fk u tough guy ! i no what i can do question is what the fk can u do ?

Google brings up alot of things including open face book profiles . I aint hiding behind any name or any self proclaimed nic names . Chris and I think you'll be able to guess the second name

Hope you get a k1 fight against a k1 fighter and pick up the win, its a step down for Eddie fighting you in comparison to his previous opponents.

Optimus 2 Rogan vs Ng