Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: whats this about Scott Rogan dodging Ed Ng OPTIMUS

So why not fight trish bishop then ????

Quote Originally Posted by Serotonin+ View Post
    Are you the Rick Flair of MMA "Playboy"? Choose that name yourself?

In all fairness, best of luck. Might not even happen. Clearly your worried about being submitted.
    not worried about bein subbed at all, but 4 the past 2 month iv trained t fight some1 totally diff t edd so id b stupid t take this fight w 3 weeks notice, thts y al fight k1 ...... and yes a chose the name myself .... good aint it... playboy by name and by nature ... u obvously dnt no me my freind

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    So why not fight trish bishop then ????
    even tho she looks like a big bloke shes a woman and a very lonely 1 at tht whodose nothn but sit behind her computer all day as she has no life

Quote Originally Posted by playboy rogan View Post
    exactly m8 , wel c who the loud mouth is now, people dissin me on hear when am not a member.......
    Oh but you are a member. A rather large one at that, and one who can't spell either.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Oh but you are a member. A rather large one at that, and one who can't spell either.
    yes only just joined tnyt as a got a call a was gettn dissed, sorry didnt no it was a spelling contest

So who else have you been offered then other than eddie ?

Quote Originally Posted by scotty_82 View Post
    So who else have you been offered then other than eddie ?
    just him 4 now its 2 late t find any 1 thy gave me another lad but cant remember his name he was 10-0 or somethn , m8 am fightn on my home show 4 the 1st time a neva turn down a fight but a always need time t prepair 4 the fighter iv been given , id b stupid t go in blind, its my record and my lively hood , i want t fight so bad on the show if woolcot had ov pulled out earlyer we wouldnt b haven this conversation !

Takedown defence!!!! Fights start standing, I don't get why a mma fighter would fight you k1 does nothing for his career. this is a sport it is similar for some one fighting then say actualy can we fight grappling, or one football team saying to another infact we are not as good as you at football so could we just play rugby.

From now on can I fight all strikers under no gi rules and all grapplers under K1???

At the end of the day do what you feel is best for your career. I'm so fucking sick of hearing the same fighters names over and over and being egged on to comment by people...

Good luck to u both... Peace out.

Just read the last 2 comments and now i've got to read the whole thing.
    FFS
    Rob McCrum, Pro BW. www.bjjscotland.co.uk