Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: im a 15 yr old girl, i need some help on GETTING STARTED ! ??

Not sure about clubs in your area but without a doubt the best advice would be to get a girlfriend your age and wieght interested with you, find a local mma gym and just get stuck in. The only difficulty that you may face is getting someone your weight and skill level to drill with.

All mma clubs should be very interested to train someone interested and dedicated at your age. A good club (maybe one with a bjj school attached) is something you will have to research. Someone on here should be able to advise

...too old for Jono

Leeroy Barnes
    Pro Fighter

this thread is seriously tame compared to what replys i was expecting.
    Wolfslair MMA

Quote Originally Posted by bigleeroy1 View Post
    this thread is seriously tame compared to what replys i was expecting.
    That's because people are prob a bit wary of who this "15 yr old girl" might really be. Pauljono really should be careful with what he posts.

Default if u wanna know

if somone tells me how to post a link to my facbook, u'z can see who i am!

Why don't you have a seat over there...

Quote Originally Posted by rising shadow View Post
    i recommend you chill with that. No need to go posting links on a public forum to your facebook just yet.

So do you have a friend who you can rope into training with you? If so then you just need to contact a club (MMA)

Quote Originally Posted by rising shadow View Post
    I think you should go to the faktory in benwell thats where im thinkin of goin and 15 as well

Quote Originally Posted by benw94 View Post
    I think you should go to the faktory in benwell thats where im thinkin of goin and 15 as well
    NOTICE TO POSTER: The Metropolitan Police has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to violation of grooming laws. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT: If you believe this chat to be logged in error, please state your reasons to the Metropolitan Police Monitoring agent observing this chat and quote reference number 3744956127. Failure to do so within the next 15 minutes will result in your IP address being entered in our criminal database and prosecution. Your IP address has been recorded by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while ref code 3744956127 is entered into the database.

I replied to this same post when it was in the ladies mma section on here.....