Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yall wann join ma' crew

Banned

Default Yall wann join ma' crew

Dats right homies since I been locked up state, man dat shit wuz fuckin weak man, i wuz leadin ma wing tho homies hah haaaaaa fo real anyways i lost a lot o homies since I aint been representin ma shit on the street dese bitch ass crips been steppin, they be steppin on my R9 bitch ass muther fuckers
    anyway who wants to join ma crew?

No one it seems.

Steve_Langford?

Was these one of the Chaps that was giving you some untidy talk at ones door once before? he too seems to talk in these, well, Strange ways.

Maybe we should try and get in touch with Mr Mark Morrision, I believe he sung a song callled 'Return of the Mack' perhaps he could help use decode the message above?

I am intrigued to know what "they be steppin on my R9 bitch ass muther fuckers" means?

I thought R9's were Brazillian Football boots *shrug*
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Banned
    Compton, South Central LA via Peterborough

AWWW HELLL NO HE MOTHAFUCKIN' DIDN'T!!!

DEES NIGGAZ COME RUNNIN' DEY MOUTH ROUND HERE ONE MO' TIME AN Y'ALL GON' GET BLASTED ON, JUS LIKE WE BLAST ON Y'ALL NIGGA ON THA BLOCK A FEW MONTHS BACK. REMEMBA JAKWUN..? REMEMBA THE TEARS Y'ALL CREW SHED FOR THAT PUNK ASS PUSSY WHIPPED CHICKEN LICKIN' BITCH? Y'ALL GON' SHED DEM SAME TEARS LESS Y'ALL BACK THA FUCK UP.

US CRIP NIGGAZ DIN'T SHOW NO MERCY DEN AN WE AIN'T GON' TO NOW.

ALL THA POSTERS ON DIS FORUM NO DAT WE, YES WE(!) THE CRIP 187 CREW GOT DEY BACKS, WE RESPECT DEM AND DEY RESPECT US. AIN'T NUFF ROOM ON THIS SITE FOR Y'ALL, AN' NO-ONE TAKES TOO KINDLY TO Y'ALL BLD BIATCHES.

BACK THA FUCK UP O' PREPARE YOSELVES BETTA THAN Y'ALL PREPARED YOSELF IN SOUTH CENTRAL LAST WEEK.

187 CREW on THA BLOCK

Banned
    Compton, South Central LA via Peterborough

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    Steve_Langford?

Was these one of the Chaps that was giving you some untidy talk at ones door once before? he too seems to talk in these, well, Strange ways.

Maybe we should try and get in touch with Mr Mark Morrision, I believe he sung a song callled 'Return of the Mack' perhaps he could help use decode the message above?

I am intrigued to know what "they be steppin on my R9 bitch ass muther fuckers" means?

DEEZ NIGGAZ DON' GIVE UNTIDY TALK, DEY SEND THEIR BITCHES TO COS DEY TOO DAMN SCARED.

WE GOT YO BACK MR. HILLMAN SIR, DEEZ BLDZ AIN'T REPREZENTIN' SHIT. DEY USE R9S COZ DEY CAN'T AFFORD AK'S

187 CREW on THA BLOCK

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post

R9's are the football boots worn by Cristiano Ronaldo (Portuguese) since his move to Real Madrid - his brand was R7 in the UK but he now plays No. 9 since he switched to Spain. I'm guessing United Blood Nations is actually trying to recruit for their 5 a side footie team based on this.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

Quote Originally Posted by United Blood Nation View Post
    anyway who wants to join ma crew?
    Is that you Gary Glitter? Same question, phrased differently.
    6 out of 7 people say they enjoy gang rape

thanks for having my back, very kind of you
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

love a bit of turf war , fo 'real ...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

laugh out fuckin loud at this thread