Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yall wann join ma' crew

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    Steve_Langford?

Was these one of the Chaps that was giving you some untidy talk at ones door once before? he too seems to talk in these, well, Strange ways.

Maybe we should try and get in touch with Mr Mark Morrision, I believe he sung a song callled 'Return of the Mack' perhaps he could help use decode the message above?

I am intrigued to know what "they be steppin on my R9 bitch ass muther fuckers" means?

I thought R9's were Brazillian Football boots *shrug*
    could this be the 'man dem'????? lol

Question

Quote Originally Posted by United Blood Nation View Post
    Dats right homies since I been locked up state, man dat shit wuz fuckin weak man, i wuz leadin ma wing tho homies hah haaaaaa fo real anyways i lost a lot o homies since I aint been representin ma shit on the street dese bitch ass crips been steppin, they be steppin on my R9 bitch ass muther fuckers
    anyway who wants to join ma crew?
    WTF dude? What the fuck are you talking about?

dis by dem steve, wotch back, dey is gonna get crunked, fix up look sharpe, bonkers one time and ting yeah!

*sigh* i have no idea what i have just said....
    I don't believe in belts. There should be no ranking system for toughness.

Quote Originally Posted by 187 crew View Post
    FO' REAL

187 CREW on THE BLOCK
    is 187 your zip code chap? is it the block on which you reside?

I was talking about the snoop doggy dog fellow "187 on an undercover cop..." I believe its police code for officer down on their walkie talkies. Snoop doggy dog has some mad skills on the mic, I believe he is also a crip, coming from drop it like its hot "I keep a blue flag hanging on my backside but only on the left side, yeah thats the crip side"

Gangbanger for show old bean.
    How you expect to run with the wolves come night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies

i know that "What's the 411" was a Mary J blige album, was a very good record too. I had it on 7" thats how i roll!

Banned

bitch as crips, away thinkin they fuckin poppin' bitches aint got shit on me mutha fuckas; anyways bitches if yall dont wanna be reppin bloods dats cool but when this punk ass bitch Darnell or Denzel or Xzaivier what ever his bitch ass name is pusses out cos he got a glock in his face dont be tryin to hool up wit ma crew, dis time its on bitches yall gonna feel tha force of fuckin bloods reppin up in here, hah haaaaaaa, bitches

You motherslushers aint shit! The Zen Army run shiznit up in this Forum BIIIIIIIIATCH.

CHICKIDEE CHECK YO'SELF PUNK ASS CKRIPS & BLOODS! FUCK THE DAMU!

XANTHIC UP IN DIS!!!!! CW FO' LIFE!!!!!
    Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

I wish I was more "urban"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthic View Post

You motherslushers aint shit! The Zen Army run shiznit up in this Forum BIIIIIIIIATCH.

CHICKIDEE CHECK YO'SELF PUNK ASS CKRIPS & BLOODS! FUCK THE DAMU!

XANTHIC UP IN DIS!!!!! CW FO' LIFE!!!!!
    You don't "run shiznit" at all. You got owned in that rap battle.

steve_langford

Quote Originally Posted by MrHillman View Post
    I wish I was more "urban"
    lol, dont we all